44

"What the fuck..." I muttered, grabbing my head. I rubbed my eyes and looked around: i wasn't in the field anymore. In fact, it seemed to be a hospital. So, i survived that terrible incident?

I got up and immediately winced in pain, noticing the drip being attached to my arm. I laid back down, raising my hand to the light,

"I feel like i just had the longest dream.."

I yawned, covering my mouth and checking my surroundings. I really was at hospital, somewhere in Tokyo. How long have i been laying here?

I glanced at the table beside me and spotted my phone. I immediately reached my free hand to it and turned on, trying to check the notifications.

Manjirou:
Aru, are you alright?

Hanma:
Im so sorry.
Y/n, please listen to me.
Y/n, i love you, please, give me another chance.

*67 missed calls from Senju*

I choked, seeing the amount of times Senju has tried reaching out to me. Hanma's and Mikey's messages made my heart sink. What's the reason? Well, Hanma disappointed me, so i couldn't bare to see his messages or him in general. About Mikey... Even though he doesn't know i'm Y/n, im glad to have him showing me a tiny bit of interest and affection. Who knows if he will still be this caring, once he realizes that i'm not Aruna but Y/n, his old girlfriend.

"Awake already?" Someone asked, making me flinch at the unexpectedness. My head flashed to the direction, where the voice was coming from, and i squinted my eyes, trying to see the person at the doorway. He looked familiar, but i couldn't recognize him. "Hello there, Aruna Lesa." The other person joined, peeking at the wooden door.

The new person had yellow streaks in his hair, which was rather long. The first thought was Baji, but Keisuke died years ago. I rubbed my eyes once again and gasped, finally realizing who this man was.

"Kazutora?" I said out loud, totally forgetting that Aruna isn't supposed to know his identity. Getting my stupidity, i covered my mouth, turning away from them and shutting my eyes, attempting to hide from their gazes.

"And Chifuyu." The man beside Hanemiya added, making his way to me. I couldn't and didn't want to see them here right now, but what was surprising was that Chifuyu and Kazutora knew my fake name, aka Aruna Lesa.

Now that they introduced themselves, i was more than sure that they figured my identity out. Of course, no matter how much i tried to persuade Naoto for not revealing my self, he kept warning me. Seems like Chifuyu pressured him hard enough for Tachibana to confess. I knew that me, Chifuyu and Takemichi have been partners ever since, yet i didn't know, if i should tell them. Apparently, i already told Hanagaki, and Thickymichi probably told that Kazutora and then Chifuyu.

I sighed, turning back to them, shifting in my hospital bed. "Hey guys..." I rubbed the back of my head, nervously smiling, trying to guess their reaction. What would you do, if you randomly met your childhood best friend, who abandoned you, at hospital twelve years ago?

"Well," Chifuyu started, grabbing a chair for him and Kazutora and moving it closer to my bed. He sustained a dramatic pause, causing me to freak out even more, and then laughed. "What's up?"

I opened my mouth to reply, then closed it, raising a finger and then putting it back. I simply couldn't find the right words, no, i didn't know what to say at all. He seemed so carefree, as if we have been talking for these past twelve years. His voice didn't sound mad, at least i could hear it, but instead, it was sort of hurt and a bit cheery. I switched my gaze to Kazutora, who was as nervous as Chifuyu.