24

I woke up rather late.  I don't wanna wake up anymore. I wasn't even attending martial arts, since i was being attacked every goddamn second.

I stared outside of the window.

"Now i'm a fucking Tenjiku queen, great Y/n! Well done, you promised to never leave Mikey, and here you go joining their rivals and becoming their queen, amazing! Be proud of yourself!" I sobbed, as i looked at myself in the mirror. All beaten up.

My injuries didn't look as bad as yesterday, since Mikey came and treated them.

"Gosh, i love him so much.." I cried even harder.

"Would it be better if we never met?" I asked myself.

I wonder how my life would go if we never met. Or never fell in love with each other. What if i didnt scold him that time, when he asked Emma to cook? Our relationship happened to get such a development, because we were seeing each other too much. We hated each other too much. And as you know,

It takes a step to go from enemies to lovers.

But the worst thing is that it can go both ways. Enemies can easily turn into lovers but it doesn't mean that they can't go back to lovers. It takes a lot of courage to make such a decision.

I hope me and Mikey won't be enemies again.

Hope dies last. Even if love between two partners dies, the hope stays. The feeling that one chance can change everything.

Hope dies last, but it still dies.

My thoughts were interrupted by Izanas call.

- The fuck do you want?

I heard him laughing.

-How can you be so rude to your boyfriend?

What?

- Boyfriend? You might be deaf, because Mikey isn't here.

- No one meant Mikey. I'm talking about myself.

-Since when are we dating, Izana? I only agreed to join Tenjiku.

I will not mention the "queen" part.

- Mhm, and to be my queen too. King and Queen are always married, once you become old enough, we will get married, if i don't kill you off..

- Excuse me? Queen and King aren't always married, maybe King is such a jerk that she doesn't want him but stays due to threats. And aren't you weird? You're 18, i'm underaged. I want nothing with you!

- If Queen doesn't obey the King, he can easily abuse her! Queen is only there to please the King and be his loyal servant. Age doesn't matter, but my love to you does.

- Nah, jail matters.

- Just shut up and come to the "Moon Eternity" right now. We need to talk.

- Talk to your self centered ass in the mirror. I still look ugly after you beating me up.

- Just come. Or do you want me to torture your dear friends?