35

"Senju, do you hear me? Hello?" I kept calling her name on the phone, hoping she would answer. Something's wrong, she said our code phrase. Did they call off the agreement? Did they harm her? Did they kill her? No, that would be really dumb.

"Margo, track Kawaragi's location as soon as possible, something happened between our delegates." I rushed to the IT office, giving out the orders.

"Don't panic, miss Lesa, we will do it quickly!" Kai replied, passing me the bottle of water. Meanwhile some unknown number called me, so i went outside.

I was scared it would be scums, trying to record my voice, so i stayed silent.

"Hello."

Familiar voice spoke from the other end of wire. However, i still couldn't recognize it, maybe it was my old acquaintance.

"Hi."

"Is it miss president on the phone right now?" The male voice questioned.

"May i know who's asking?" I gotta stay alert.

"Bonten's leader. So? Did i call the right number?"

Where did they fucking get my number? It's not like i give it out to everyone. Oh wait, it the office number, not my personal.

"Yes. Actually, i was about to dial you. My vice president went to the meeting and now we can't reach out to her. If you pulled your dirty tricks, you'll pay for it!" I warned him.

He just chuckled. "How terrifying! However, my men didn't do anything to your beloved vice pres, maybe they went on the date? Shall we go on one as well?"

I cringed at him. No way this guy is taking business seriously. "Listen up, mister Bonten's leader, if my beloved colleague won't call me right away, i will fly out to your fucking headquarters and blow it up! We are not here to fool around! Do you not understand? I shouted, almost throwing my phone away out of anger.

The guy stopped laughing, his tone sounded rather rough. "No, it's you who doesn't understand. It's not my problem that your colleague isn't answering. You can't fly out either, i'm already on my way to your office. If you want this alliance, then you will have to obey me!"

Just who the fuck does he think he is?

"Don't come near my headquarters. Not until we reach out to vice president. We have to stay in good terms, don't act full of yourself. I know that your organization will go bankrupt as well.

If we go down, we go down together," i emphasized my last words, making him hang up.

What a childish leader.

"Aruna, we found her!" Margo shouted from the other room. I dropped all the files i had in my arms and ran to them.

"It's so weird, miss." Specialist noted. "The target is currently moving at a high speed. Could she be driving home?"

My mind began to wander. What if she said the code, meaning that her phone will be dead soon? No, i can't just let it go.

I don't care if Bonten's Boss is on his way to me.

Bonten, wait for me.

...

The private jet successfully and safely landed on the ground. A gorgeous air hostess gestured the owner of the aircraft to the exit. The male gently left the plane behind, heading to the luxurious car. Young businessman wasn't feeling really well, due to sudden weather and time change. Of course, it was a pouring night just a couple of hours ago, and now he was enjoying the cool breeze in sunny Paris.