31

As Y/n excused herself, the group "revived".

"So, Mikey, was she the one?" Wakasa leaned on the table, sucking on his lollipop.

The blonde boy furrowed, "No, maybe she really is Y/n Agreste."

Senju was the only person who knew the truth, so she was getting mad. "Since when do you have a girlfriend? Didn't you come here to find Y/n? Is it how you treat the girl who was ready to risk everything just for you?"

Manjirou glanced at her, eyes almost going blank. "How would you know, if she was ready to risk it all or nah? Did she tell you everything? Did you meet her before us?"

"N-No, I-"

"Then shut up." Mikey aggressively said, striking the table. Everyone immediately shut their mouths, even his "girlfriend" who seemed to be murmuring something to her so-called boyfriend and clinging on him. The next second everyone heard a loud noise.

"Did you guys hear this? Isn't it-"

"The mirror shattered." Senju almost cried out, rushing to the direction of the din.

Everyone else ran to the bathroom as well, only Yuka kept on restraining Mikey from going. Manjirou's nerves were popping on the forehead from this girl annoying him. "Get the fuck away," he pushed her away, heading to others.

Senju tried to open the door, but it was in vain — Y/n locked the door. "Let me do this," Mikey tried to help with opening the door but Senju slapped him and repelled the guy.

"You did enough."

Mikey was taken aback by her boldness, but he could only stare at the scene. Takeomi shouted at Senju for treating Mikey this way, but she couldn't care less. Soon enough she broke down the door and everyone saw the horrific picture inside — Y/n laying in pool of her own blood and thousands of mirror pieces.

"Y/n!" The girl shouted, running to her friend, shaking her cold body. She leaned her ear on her chest, trying to hear the heartbeat and immediately sighed in relief. "She's alive..." Hot tears started to stream on her cheeks, as she ripped her clothes to apply a "bandage" on the wounds. She turned back to her friends, crying, choking in tears, but they just kept staring. She analyzed everyone's reactions: Takeomi and Benkei were flabbergasted, probably lost in shock; Wakasa's eyes slightly widened, and Mikey... His expression wasn't showing anything: love, hate, joy, sadness — none of them. Or maybe all at once.

"Call the ambulance, why are you being so slow!?" She shouted, finally waking up the gapers. Wakasa left to make a call, while everyone else kept observing the scene.

Senju kept slapping Y/n's cheeks, hoping for her to wake up, but when she realized, that it was helpless, she grabbed her head and started quietly sobbing and mumbling something under her breath, as she would always do.

Takeomi, with Benkei's help, placed Y/n on his back and started carrying her to the entrance, leaving Senju and Mikey alone. It was finally her chance to talk to him tete-a-tete.

"Are you happy now? Is that why you came here?" Senju sobbed, her lip quivering.

"Yes."

Senju flinched hearing such a response and went to pounce him with fists, but he kept dodging her attacks.

"Is this what you wanted to hear?" He calmly asked his opponent, grabbing one of her hands.

"I want to hear truth. Only we know that she's the one you're looking for. Then why did you do this?"

Mikey didn't reply anything useful, he just pushed Senju to the ground. "None of your business."

She got up and kicked him in the leg, making him fall, so now she was looking down on him. "No, it's my and my friend's business. What if she died right now because of you? She keeps on getting hurt because of your stupidity. Gosh, I would treat her 100 times better than you, Manjirou Sano."