41

Takemichi's POV:

After going back to the future, i found out that Hina finally lived. Kisaki and Izana are gone, no one will mess up the future anymore.

For the past three months i've been looking for Sano Manjirou and Y/n L/n. Kazutora helped me find a few Bonten whereabouts, but it was in vain. Even though his organization wasn't fully criminal and they had official office, we couldn't just barge into it and say 'Hello! I wanna see Mikey!'

I was guessing his location, but what about Y/n? I haven't seen her since she left Tokyo forever. Neither Naoto nor Kazutora could find records about her. They were either super private or absent.

My wedding with Hina is tomorrow. I want to find them and give an invitation. Everyone got a happy future, except for them. I contacted Emma and Draken, but they said that Mikey haven't seen Y/n in years, after he flew out to France and broke her heart completely.

Emma married Draken, Chifuyu and Kazutora opened a pet shop, Inupi and Draken opened a bike shop, Pah-chin and Peh-yan got married to their old school lovers, Mitsuya became a famous designer, Hakkai - a model with Yuzuha as his manager. Taiju now owns a club, i also heard that Hanma and Wakasa got some business together. As for others, i don't really know. Koko, Sanzu, Haitani brothers, Mikey, Kakucho and Takeomi are in Bonten, Senju manages business in Mona Navina as a vice president.

But what about Y/n? She wanted to live with Mikey happily, but now i'm not even sure if she's alive. I asked Yuzuha about her, yet she never said a thing. If she did die, then i can still go back to past and save her. But what if she's alive? Why would she hide herself?

I kept roaming around the dark alleyways of Tokyo. "God, please send me a sign that she's alive." I muttered, kicking the rock. As soon as i did it, i gasped, as it hit some window, making it shatter.

"Oh fuck it!" Someone shouted. I observed the building: it was some abandoned one, with the only window on the first floor.

I mentally slapped myself, realizing that the rock probably hit some homeless person or a druggie, who could be hanging out at this spot. I got scared, thinking that i could kill them with this hit.

Should i just leave the person here? It's not like they would sue me.

I definitely should leave them on their own, who even hangs out here? It's their problem!

No matter what i thought of right now, my conscience couldn't permit it. I approached the building, going downstairs. The place was really dark, i couldn't see a thing.

"Is anyone here?" I called out, walking around different rooms. There was a dull light in the last room, i hesitantly walked into it.

As soon as i entered it, i had a knife put to my throat. My breath hitched, as i looked around the room: there were some broken chair, ropes, needle and blood spots in the ground.

Was it someone's trap?

"W-what do you need from me.." I muttered, shaking in fear.

"Who are you? Who sent you here?" The female voice spoke behind me. What could a woman want from me?

"I'm H-Hanagaki T-Takemichi. No one sent me here, i was looking for my friends..." I murmured, causing the person to drop their knife and fall on the knees.

I quickly turned around and gasped, seeing the woman's state: she was covered in blood, sweat and tears. Something in her was familiar to me, yet i couldn't recognize her.

"Takemichi..." She sobbed, hugging her knees. "I'm so glad you came here."

I crouched down, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry... But i don't know you.."