40

Yuka stood up, roaming around the room. "You took away my parents and someone i loved, so i'll make you pay for it."

She leaned closer to me, waiting for my reaction. I'm not sure if she expected me to be all terrified, but she definitely didn't get that.

I looked at her in pure disgust, imitating gags, and laughed. "Are you sure you're not Izana's sister? Because he kept blabbering the same bullshit." Yuka shook her head, not understanding, for which i sighed. "You both blame me for doing nothing. Is it my problem that i'm better than you in everything?"

I decided to edge her, what will she do to me anyway? "Mikey doesn't love you. Maybe your parents don't either. That's why they chose me, not you, Yuka."

She kicked the chair, making me fall and punched me in the stomach. "You're dead to him, Y/n. He said it himself. Forgot already?"

I tensed up. She's right. He did say it to me earlier. "He didn't mention my name. It's probably some other girl."

"Who the fuck are you even talking about?" Sanzu entered the room, making both of us flinch from an unexpectedness. I glanced at him: Haruchiyo was holding his significant weapon, a long sharp katana.

"I finally cleaned my precious katana," He hysterically laughed, arching his back. Sanzu pulled the sharp side out, making it shine on the dull light. Yuka pulled back, gesturing for him to start his torture session.

He slowly made my way to me, licking his lips and grinning. He looks like a fucking clown. These two would make a nice circus.

Firstly, the pink haired man picked up my now rather fragile chair, slowly pumping it to the sides. "What do you suggest us to do with you now?" Bonten's number 2 asked me, looking into my eyes, searching for fear in them.

But I wasn't scared, not at all. I mean sure, they could kill me right now, but could it be profitable?

Sanzu put his katana to my throat. "Speak up or i'll slice your throat. What death do you prefer?"

I tilted my head, my eyes sparkling in the amusement. He's acting like i wasn't in the underground world. He expects me to get scared over it, so he can enjoy my slow death. I'm not gonna let him have it. Never.

"You're hoping for me to have a slow death, am i right?" I smirked, looking back and forth from his face to the katana. Yuka stood there observing us, totally being pissed by it.

Sanzu smiled, enjoying the tension. "Correct. Should i praise you for getting it right?"

Mitsukiri tapped her foot loudly again, making us glance at her for the hundredth time. "Just kill her already!"

Sanzu shushed her, giving the girl dirty looks. Then he switched his gaze back to me, unhurriedly leaning closer. "So? What do you want as a trophy for your smartness?"

"Just shut up already, my head is spinning." I muttered, slightly bowing my head down from the tiredness. The strength was slowly leaving my body, as though everything was beginning to be double in my soul, just as objects sometimes appear double to over-tired eyes.

"You will regret running your pretty mouth too much," he whispered in my ear, tucking the hair behind my ears. "I will make you shut up."