71

To this day I thought that I wouldn't let any man take me out on a date except Mikey, but oh boy, how wrong i was.

Right now, I was heading on a date with Rindou.

But Y/n, you are supposed to participate on a duel with Mikey, right?

Of course I am going, but how can I miss such a perfect chance to learn more of Haitani's secrets?

To my surprise, he arranged it at a restaurant near that abandoned house, where me and Manjirou were supposed to meet at. Could it be a coincidence? Or maybe another trick from Bonten and their boss?

Whatever the hell it was, I knew I had to use this opportunity. Maybe Rindou decided to join my side?

As I stepped in the luxurious venue, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. That action surprised me and certainly caught off guard. I immediately looked up at the hopeless romantic, catching him smirk at me.

At first, I was too stunned to say anything, but as a few seconds passed by, I figured that I should play along. With that said, I smiled back and leaned closer to him. His cologne was a bless to my nose, this man smelt rich.

Rindou swiftly opened the door, not taking his other arm off me, and we made our way into the hall. The waiters politely greeted us, gesturing the directions to our table, though it seemed like my partner knew it all.

He helped me sit down, as if I was incapable of doing it, and took a seat against me. I looked around: red and gold were dynamically syncing together, as the furniture looked even more expensive and delicate. I leaned my back to the small sofa, letting it's material brush against my soft skin, and smiled at Rindou again.

"You chose a nice place. It's almost like all I need is nearby." I smirked, obviously hinting at the warehouse a few blocks away. The youngest Haitani playfully raised his eyebrow and winked at me, "Shall we eat? We shall."

I quietly snickered at this man's needs in food, but who I was to blame him? I was starving as well. Staring at the menu, I came up with a villainous idea: I will order the most expensive foods and drinks. It wasn't that evil though — most of them weren't more than 100.000, that bill would be a casual one for someone like Haitani.

"So, Rin," I started, shifting on the furniture, "Why did you suddenly ask me out today? You know that me and Mikey are... How do I say it.." I hesitated, thinking of what relationship we seem to have. I mean, it's obvious that Manjirou shows the most in public, so it sure would be weird for his executive to go out with his lover.

"And you agreed. Why?" He simply said, as if being prepared for all the questions I was going to ask him today. I annoyingly nodded, emphasizing my mood change, and crossed my arms.

"I can do what I want. But isn't it slutty of you to take out your boss's girl on date?" I smirked, getting prepared for his irritated face, but nothing came. He was still as calm as before, and it seemed like he indeed thought of every possible thing I could say this morning.

"Talk about slutty, mrs Sano." He bit his lower lip, openly flirting with me now. My jaw dropped at the name he just called me, so I switched from defense to attack.

"I'd prefer mrs L/n."

"How about mrs Haitani?"

I almost choked on my drink, hearing his line. This man had no shame, like at all.

"How about you mr shut the fuck up?" I placed the glass of wine on a table, creating a small noise that could be only heard by two of us.

"You're so cute when you're mad." Rindou noted, dreamily looking at me. I was about to spill my drink on this man, but thoughts of him ruining my plans flooded my mind.