45

"Y/n, why did you say that to him?" Kazutora furrowed his eyebrows, seeming to be quite surprised by my reply.

"Isn't it funny though?" I smiled, slightly tilting my head. Of course it was funny, don't you think so? After so many years of living a boring life i can finally mess with someone's life. Correction, i just want to let Manjirou have some of his own weapon.

Mikey left like an hour ago, raising the awkwardness in the hospital ward. The whole time we would just stare at each other and think of something to say, yet not a single person could bring themselves into talking first.

"Takemichi and Hina want to see you." Chifuyu announced, hurriedly typing something on his phone. I blinked a few times, thinking about how would the first encounter go. Well, i already met Hanagaki, but i passed out the next second. The power of Takemichi's blessing thick booty.

I nodded at him. "Where are they?" Just as i switched my gaze to the doorway, i spotted a couple. Hina looked even more beautiful, than before. Her long light brown hair calmly nestled on her shoulders. She hasn't noticed me yet, everything went in a slow motion, as i caught a glimpse of her body.

It wasn't Hina anymore, but Tachibana Hinata, a serious good looking lady. Her childish face, that remained in my memory, was now restored by this matured woman. She was looking at Takemichi with eyes full of love, full of care and maybe even lust.

Her body shape was aesthetically pleasing: everything in Hinata seemed perfect to me.

I haven't seen her in years, and this desire to finally meet my first best friend was slowly fading, as i started getting nervous. What if she decides to lose touch with me?

She stepped into the room, her eyes traveling around the ward. Takemichi entered second, that same lost and embarrassed expression remaining on his face. He patted Hina's head, making her slightly get mad for ruining her precious hair. Her emotions made the man sincerely laugh, of course, his dearly person was now alive and living life to the fullest.

When their eyes finally met mine, the time stopped. I couldn't hear any other voices, if they were even present, my only focus was on the couple. I was switching gazes from Hina to Takemichi, trying to read their thoughts in their mesmerizing orbs.

Tachibana looked totally flustered, embarrassed, lost, guilty, happy, sad, mad, cheery — all kinds of human emotions were overwhelming her. Her rosy eyes were still shining the same way they would a lot of years ago. Just like Takemichi's.

About Takemichi... His eyes widened in shock and surprise again, i clearly saw his eyes glisten.

When the time went back to normal, i saw them getting closer to us, as Hinata ran to me. And when i say 'ran', i do mean it. She dropped everything she had in her hands, making her boyfriend gasp and rush to pick up the goods, and ran to embrace me.

Our bodies made this contact, intertwining and melting in the hug. Her hands travelled all around my back, patting it, her chest slightly shaking, as she sobbed. I caressed her shoulders, resting my head on it, clearly hearing every sound she would make.

"I'm so glad... you're alive.." She muttered in my ear, sobbing again, choking on her tears. Maybe she looked like Hinata Tachibana, but i could still see that sensitive 14 year old Hina. No matter how many years have passed, she still remained the same. She didn't fight me from the very doorway, raising her fist to the left and right, like Mikey would, if he knew Y/n was alive, no: she forgave everything i did without asking twice. "If you did something, you had a valid reason," was something she would always tell me, once i started apologizing.

Hina truly is an amazing person, i'm glad to have her by my side. As to Takemichi.. I'm pretty jealous of him!

"I'm so sorry, Hina.." I sobbed back, letting my tears flow down right on her beautiful dress. She patted my head, ruffling my h/c hair, whispering apologies back. I didn't know the reason of her apologizing to me, and this made me feel terrible. Just thinking of how she probably spent years blaming herself was saddening.