V.X

Dick opened the door for Cassie, "Ladies first."

"Such a gentleman," she winked at him.

He chuckled and followed her inside. They both made their way to Cassie's typical room and set their things down.

"Let's unpack later, I want to see the boys," Cassie said, tapping a few times on her watch.

Dick nodded, "Think they are downstairs?"

"Mm, they were but they are heading up the elevator now," she smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "Come on."

Dick pulled her closer, and gave her a deep kiss. She hummed into it.

He pulled away and sighed, "No more peace and quiet with just the two of us."

Cassie laughed and pulled him out of the room into the main sector as the wall opened up.

Tim was the first one out of the elevator. Jason following.

"Cassie! Dick!" Tim cheered and rushed over to them, his arms open wide. The adults both chuckled and hugged him. "Man have I missed you both."

Cassie grinned and nodded, "We've missed you too."

"It's good to see you Tim," Dick pulled away from the hug. He turned and gave a nod, "Jason."

"Dick," they both fist bumped.

Cassie let go of Tim and turned to Jason, "Come here."

He rolled his eyes but let Cassie pull him into a hug. She wrapped her arms tight around him, and he returned the hug.

They stayed that way for a moment as Tim caught Dick up on everything going on.

Cassie pulled away from the hug, and gave Jason's arm a squeeze. She whispered, "You wanting to talk later?"

He nodded quickly.

She smiled, "We will. Come on."

Dick looked at her and she gave him a nod.

"The others are in the Cave," Tim grinned.

Dick asked, "Others?"

Cassie smirked, "Our friends, love. In the elevator boys, come on. Let's go say hi."

Dick chuckled as he walked out of the elevator, "Of course they sent you."

Donna and Kory grinned at him. Dick walked forward and hugged Kory first.

Tim and Jason walked out of the elevator and let the others reunite. Tim had a wide grin on his face. Jason had a reluctant small smile on his.

"It's good to see you Kory," Dick said.

Cassie laughed as Donna yanked her into a tight hug.

"You're an idiot for coming back to this damn town," Donna held onto her.

Cassie squeezed her, "I could say the same about everyone in this room. But you know Gotham is home."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." They pulled away from one another.

Kory and Donna switched places. Cassie grinned and pulled Kory into a hug.

"I've missed seeing your face," Cassie said.

Kory hummed, "Wish we were doing this in some other city."

They both chuckled.

Dick gave Donna a brotherly hug.

"Be on your best behavior," Donna said.

Dick's brows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

"Cassie," Roy Harper spoke up, walking over to them. "Been a while."