III.XXXIII

Vee asks, "Can you do it?"

"Not with you fucking staring at me like that," Barbara asks.

"Right."

"Come on."

Cassie's access point finally gave Barbara what she needed.

(A/N: this is sort of what I'm picturing when I think of her suit, not sure what color maybe like a nice seafoam green? I think it would compliment Dick's suit nicely too. Or maybe a yellow? Idk up to y'all to decide that one, however you see fit! Also again just found these pics on Pinterest to creds to whoever drew them! Oh and she can go from a full helmet like the one on the left, to a mask similar to Dick's, depending on what she's wanting!)

 Or maybe a yellow? Idk up to y'all to decide that one, however you see fit! Also again just found these pics on Pinterest to creds to whoever drew them! Oh and she can go from a full helmet like the one on the left, to a mask similar to Dick's, d...

Nightwing drops into the Manor and starts taking men out.

"Barbara Gordon's not here to save your ass this time," Fletcher says, with a gun pointed at Nightwing's head.

Cassie grabs a small knife and throws it, hitting Fletcher's gun and making him drop to the ground, the force knocking him out.

Dick turns around, "What?"

Her helmet made him not be able to tell who it was. Cassie went over to Fletcher and cuff him with his own pair, just for good measure.

"What? You looked like you could use some assistance," Cassie's voice sounded distorted.

"Who-"

"Oh right," Cassie pressed a button on her helmet making it retreat back where he could see her face. "Surprise."

"You have a suit? Since when? I mean you look great but when-"

She chuckled, "Right after Deathstroke, Bruce gave it to me. I've never used it because I haven't needed to. Now seemed like a good time to put it on."

Dick laughed and puts his sticks away and Gar stumbles in. Jason follows slowly behind him. Dick goes up to a camera, smiles, and salutes.

"Nice suit," Gar nods.

Cassie smiles and pulls him into a side hug, knowing he was dizzy.

Crane gets angry, "Fuck it! Fuck it! No more countdowns."

"It's time. Let's go."

Jason says, "No."

Dick motions for Gar to go on and grab Tim.

"This is a Titan's job. He knows I turned on him, and that's enough for me. You guys finish it."

"You sure?"

"And tell the others, I'm sorry, for everything."

"Thank you, Jason."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was never here."

Jason leaves, and Tim comes running in. Gar smiles and opens the clock.

Dick leads the way down to the Batcave.

Crane mutters to himself while typing onto the computer, "And my only wish is that Bruce Wayne could be here to see this. But all the same. Good night... little Gotham down! You fucking go!"

The computer says, "Ten seconds to detonation. Nine..."

Vee asks, "Are we in?"

"I'm not sure yet," Barbara sighs.

"Three... two... one..."

No detonations.

"What's going on? Why isn't it working? Fuck! Dear Mother! Something is not right."

"Command override denied. Remote access engaged."

"No, no, no, no."

Dick walks in, "I asked Barbara to set up a duplicate screen. You didn't detonate anything. What's the matter? All your clever hopes and dreams just expired?"

"You can have all the fancy toys you want, but you are nothing when you don't know how to use them," Cassie smirked.

Crane scoffs.

"Hey, Tim. You always wanted to see the Batcave. Well, here it is. What do you think?"

"I think it's a little crowded."

Gar chuckles, "I agree."

"Why don't you do the honors?" Dick says.

Crane askes, "And who are you supposed to be, huh?"

"My name is Tim Drake. You tried to kill my family. You failed." Tim punches Crane in the face, making him fall to the ground. "That's for Gotham, bitch."

Dick smiles, proud, "Barbara, tell me something good."

The computer chimes, "Playing 'Tell me something good' by Rufus and Chaka Khan."

"No."

Gar giggles. Cassie laughs. It starts to play the song. Barbara tells him it's raining. 

"That works."

The music starts to play, and purple rain starts to fall. The people of Gotham start to wake up.

Cassie walks over to the computer and places her hand on the screen, "Protocol: Clean sweep."

"Access key required."

"Your word."

"Clean sweep initiated."

She smirked, "And now all of Crane's insanity will be sent straight to GCPD and he can be placed in the high risk department at Arkham immediately."

"You think of everything," Dick chuckled.

"Don't I know it."