V.XXIV

Cassie and Dick walked back into the room, both wearing their suits, as the fighting was just beginning.

Dick grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss, "That was so hot."

She rolled her eyes, "I didn't even do much. Come on, we should get this over with."

He let go of her and pulled his escrima sticks out, and spun them. He shot her a wink.

She grinned and palmed a few knives, throwing them at Talons as she returned his wink.

Tim pulled his sling shot back and fired four rounds at once, taking down a larger Talon. His hand went to his pouch to reload. He was in the far back section, taking on anyone who tried to get behind the others.

Jason paused and reloaded his gun, before immediately firing again. He was also covering the other's backs, the bodies of Talons surrounded him.

He ignored all of it and just kept shooting.

Jinx slammed her foot onto the ground and held a large portion of the Talons still as Rachel used her magic to take them out. Their eyes would go from a bright glowing green to emptiness as her power went through them.

Kory shouted as she threw blasts of power at several large Talons, her focus was on taking out the ones who could get back up faster after being brought down once. She gritted her teeth as her palms warmed to using her powers a lot all at once, but she kept firing her light.

Donna pulled her bow back and fired three arrows at once, they landed perfectly in three different Talon's heads, and they collapsed to the ground, and stayed that way. She grabbed more arrows from her quiver and reloaded as Roy let arrows fly around her.

Talons went down.

"Shit," Roy cursed and looked at her. "I'm out."

"Well," Donna motioned around them. "Get more. Grab mine too." She fired another arrow.
Roy quickly went around the bodies around them and pulled arrows out, not bothering to clean them off.

Dick held his hand out and fired a dart, it's field of electricity stretched to the Talons the few feet closest to the one he hit. Knives found themselves embedded in the Talons heads and they finally collapsed to the ground.

Dick reloaded and shot another dart, knives followed it's path.

He ducked out of range from a Talon's claws, and he moved to kick it away but he was met with a knife through it's throat.

The Talon was shoved away and he saw Cassie standing there, already with another knife in hand, breathing labored, but okay for the most part.

He grinned and shot another dart.

"Stop enjoying this," Cassie rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, you just look so good in that suit," Dick smiled. "You never wear it so I have to take what I am given."

Jason grumbled, "Stop flirting. It's gross." His gun shots rang out. 

"I think it's cute," Rachel grinned.

The small conversation was cut short by each of them being met with more Talons.

Talia slashed her sword through a large Talon and it crumbled in half before her. She paused and looked around for more enemies.