Staying in

Jake POV

After what happened yesterday in my office, I gave Alexa a choice to either stay home, relax, and I take care of her or to go out on another all-day date. She, of course, chose the staying in date, and I'm happy she did because I can finally take care of my queen.

She may be a nobody to the whole world. She may be somebody to a few people. But she is everything to her mother, Thea, her father, me, myself, and I. She is my queen, and I will take care of her and our baby.

She has been everything to me since the first time I saw her, and she will be everything to me until I take my last breath. Even though she's pregnant now with our first child, I can't wait until she's pregnant again to give this baby siblings.

"What are you thinking about?" Alexa asks, taking me out of my thoughts and shocking me a little bit as she appears behind me.

"Oh, nothing really, just how in a few years after this baby grows up a bit, I want you pregnant again so we can give him or her a sibling or siblings. Also of how I can please my queen today." I tell her truthfully.

She has her thinking face on as she drags me by my hand and to our bathroom. She turns on the water to the bath and then undresses. Seeing her naked gets me in the mood, but I have to get a hold of myself because I promised her a relaxing day and nothing more.

"You said you wanted to take care of me. Well, nows your chance. Join me in the bath and massage my whole body, will you." She tells me, and I follow suit.

"Anytime, my queen." I say as I undress and join in her in the bath.

"Well, don't you just look ravishing." She says, looking me up and down.

"Uhuh, no ma'am, I promised a relaxing day to help you destress from everything, including those dreadful nightmares that you've been having. No sexy time today or for the whole week because that's not going to help you destress."  I tell her truthfully.

I've heard that doing the devils tango can help release stress, but not the way she wants. Alexa has two sides when it comes to sexy time. One is going rough and hard, and the other is calm and sensual. In other words, fucking and or making love.

She has a lot of different personalities, some may be horrible, and some may be amazing, but every time she shows either one of them, I fall in love with her more and more. I fall in love with her every day by just looking at her beauty.

There is nothing anyone can do or say to make me change my mind about her. She is my queen, and I will make sure that she knows it every single day of her life. I can't wait for our gender reveal party in two months.

I know Alexa wanted it to be later than that, but I will convince her to do it in two months. I want to know our baby's gender sooner rather than later because the sooner, the better.

I will bring it up tomorrow because I don't really want to spoil her relaxing day and ruin it. She and the baby mean everything to me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Taking myself out of my thoughts, I grab the body wash and put some on my hands, lathering it up, getting it ready so I can wash Alexa off and massage her all over. She has been waiting for this since last night and today I shall deliver it to her.

One year since he's been in prison. One year since Alexa has been having these nightmares. Almost three months of us finding out that Helena traded in her sister instead of herself, and now Tracie and her kids are traumatized.

I didn't think Helena would stoop that low, but she did. What's that saying that almost every family uses, like mother, liker daughter. I knew Helenas mother was bad, but I didn't think she would teach her daughter the same thing.

I am just glad that after what happened the past couple of months, Alexa is safe and sound. She told me about the offer her father gave and I couldn't agree more. I think it's a good idea to have body gaurds around after Alexa gives birth to our baby.

If anything happened to Alexa, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Even if it's not my fault or if I didn't do anything to her, I still wouldn't forgive myself. I want to protect with all that I can and of that means I have to kill my best friend if he tries to do anything to her again, I will.

It's hurts to say ot but what hurt me more is that he tried to rape Alexa and that by itself, made me really angry. O have no other thought about him, no other emotions to feel for him but anger.

I have only visited him once, and I will never visit him again. He has proven that he cannot be trusted at all. Helena has also proven that when she smashed everything in Alexa's bakery. I would put her grandmother on this lost but she has proven she changed since the incident woth Alexa's mother.

There are people you can trust, and there are people you can't. I guess the moral of my thoughts is to be careful of the people you talk to.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I pull myself from my thoughts yet again as I get done massaging Alexa, and she just relaxes into me. The feeling of Alexa next to me brings excitement. Having her close, caressing her skin, hugging her, and loving her is an amazing feeling.

If someone offered to take over my company for more than what it is worth giving me a choice to choose that or her, I would choose her. Knowing James, he would probably choose the money, and now that he's in jail and has no one to take care of his company, it might go abandoned.

I could care less, though. He did this to himself, and I'm pretty sure he can get himself out of it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I keep taking myself out of my thoughts, reminding myself that today is Alexas day and that I have to take care of her like I promised.

I get out of the bath, wrap a towel around my lower half, and then scoop up Alexa, wrapping her in a towel as well. I pick her up bridal style while being careful of her tiny baby bump and take her to the bed.

I lay her on the bed as I go get dressed in some comfortable clothes and I bring her back one of her night gowns she loves so much. I dress her in it as I grab the lotion and go to massage her feet before I wash my hands and go make her food.

Today is about her and her only. I will not make it about myself, and I will not let today be ruined.

After making her food, I go back upstairs to eat with her and watch this new show called Ginny and Georgia. It's not a new show per se, but to us, it is.

We eat and watch the show till we fall asleep. It's not nighttime, but she fell asleep, and I don't want to wake her up. I take the dishes downstairs before  going back upstairs to get in bed with her.

I bring her close to me as I get underneath the cover and cuddle her. Ot doesn't take long for me to fall asleep in a peaceful slumber.