Movies

Alexa POV
.......
As we are driving to the movie theaters, we are eating the taco bell mom had bought while listening to music on the radio all the while singing along. Just as we finished eating up, we arrived at the movies. I am so excited that I get out of the car in a hurry and run towards the ticket booth. All the while, you can hear my mom jogging behind me laughing.

As she catches up to me, she says, "Excited are we now." And all I can do is shake my head yes, as we head inside since mom had already bought the tickets beforehand. When we enter, we start to decide what snacks and drinks we want before we grab them, moms friend at the counter scans then, and she pays.

My mom got a coke while I got a blue and red slushee. We both got the same snacks like hot cheetos, twizzlers, popcorn, air heads, and some other stuff. Most of it was free since my mom works here, plus she used her discount for the day.

As we make our way to the theater, mom's friend Thea directed us to the theater the movie will be playing in. As we turn to go, we run into Helena. And I mean litteraly run into her and her mother. As my mom and her mother get along, Helena and I don't. As I look up from my spilled slurpee all over the floor, Helena is already glaring at me. As helena is about to speak, her mother beats her to it and says, "Oh sorry, we didn't see you guys there, how about I buy alexa another slurpee."

And as I was about to thank her my mother says, "don't worry, it's okay, and don't worry about it, it was free, I'll get her another one since it looks like you guys are about to leave." Helenas mom just smiles at us while saying sorry again as she waves us goodbye.

As I look at helena, all her eyes say is that 'this isnt over bitch' and I was so mad because I didnt do anything, well, at least not that I know of.After getting me another drink, we make it to the theater room we are supposed to be in just in time for the previews to start.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jake POV

Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the theaters, and since my dad had already purchased the tickets online, all we had to do was walk in. We went straight to the snack booth, got our snacks, and showed a picture of the movie we were seeing to this nice lady named Thea.

After she directed us to the theater we were supposed to go in, we made it inside and sat down just as the movie was about to start. I have never seen a Harley Quinn movie, but hey, gotta try something new things right.

Through half of the movie, my dad fell asleep like always, but I wouldn't blame him. It was getting dark outside, and soon, I would be doing the same thing he is doing. Luckily, I didn't end up falling asleep because this was such an amazing movie.

I loved it even more when the part with the hyena came on because she fell in love with it instantly. Then the man looked at her weird, and the next thing you know, they are back at her place with the hyena eating the rest of his leg. To me, that was amazing, but to the girl sitting next to me, she found it disgusting for both parts.