Wake Up

Alexa POV

I wake up from my peacful slumber when my alarm clock goes off. Only then did I realize I dreamt about Jake. It was weird, but it was amazing at the same time, I mean, why wouldn't it be amazing, I dreamt about my crush.
After acting like a giggling school girl, I decided to get up out of bed, shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, put my hair in a french braid, head downstairs, grab my keys, head out and drive off to the bakery. When I pull up, I get out of my car, walk up to the doors and unlock them, at the same time I do, Aria and Tristen show up a bit earlier than usual, but that's okay, I'm gonna need all the help I can get anyway.

Tristen is working with the coffee pots, while Aria and I are busy making the 4 banana breads while making some cookies as well. As soon as Tristen finishes with that coffee, he comes and helps get everything done just in time for our first costumer of the day as he walks in. Aria goes up to take his order, but she comes back and tells me that he asked for me.

I can't help but to wonder who could be asking for me until I turn around and I see him.

"Oh, hey, jake, what's up." I ask

"Oh nothing, I was just coming to see if I can have one of my meetings for tomorrow in your board room, oh, and order a few things." He asks.

"No, yes, of course you can. Just when you get here, let Aria know, and she'll lead you to the baord room. And what can I get for you." I reply.

"Oh, just the same as I had the other day." He says as he expects me to remember, which I do, thankfully.

"So two slices of the regular banana bread, and a hot coffee with five cream and five surgar, correct." I ask to make sure.

"Yes, that's correct. Thank you, alexa." He says as he leaves to sit down.
There was something about the way he said my name that made me fall for him even more, and I swear it made my knees go really weak. As I take his order out and hand it to him, our hands accidentally touch each other, and I immediately go week in the knees again, but I catch myself before I fall. Walking back behind the counter,I headed to my office and let out a quiet, happy scream.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Aphrodite POV

I wake up to Alexa screaming, and I head out of my room as fast as I can until I'm at her door. When I go to open it, I stop dead in my tracks as she says to herself that she's happy. Relief washes over me, and I head back to my room and fall back asleep as it is only 5 in the morning.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Time lapse 2 hours
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I wake up again, only to notice that it's so quiet. I get out of bed,  go shower, get dressed, spray some of my favorite perfume, head downstairs, and into the kitchen. I don't see Alexa, so I assume she's already at the bakery. I make myself some breakfast, quickly eat, grab my keys, and head out to the bakery to start helping my daughter and everyone else.

15 minutes later, I arrive at the bakery and see everyone working diligently, but I don't see alexa. I take it to think she's in the office,  and I was correct. I enter the office and prepare myself for all the paperwork and mail we've gotten recently. I sit down and start to help her out with it all.

~~~~~~~~~

Jake POV

I woke up a little bit over an hour ago, and my mind kept playing the dream I had of alexa over and over in my head, torturing me of her beauty. I start the treadmill as I don't want to get distracted from working out, but that doesn't seem to work at all. My heart and brain are revolving all around alexa. So instead of finishing my workout, I head upstairs, get in the shower, wash my hair and body off from all of the sweat, get out, get dressed in a tuxedo, go back downstairs, grab my keys, head out to my car and drive off.

--------

I pull into the parking lot of the bakery, get out of my car, and head inside. At first glance, I can see Alexa taking someone's order. Five minutes later, she comes back with it and hands it to him.  I can't help but notice that the guy is a little too close to her for my liking. He then proceeds to get her hand and kisses it. Upon seeing that, it makes me really jealous but I can't let them know that because I am not dating her yet, but I will soon, and when I do, no man will ever get that close to her again.
As he turns around, I see that it's my best friend, James. I wondered what he was doing here, but then I remembered about the meeting. I had to cool myself down before the meeting so I wouldn't yell, especially since it's not going to be in my office. While I walk up to the counter to place my order, I get the jealous look off my face and put on a smile as I approach.

Alexa sees me and comes to take my order, then proceeds to get it for me while telling Aria to take the other guys and I to the board room. After we all get in, alexa shows up with my order, and I thank her while looking at her lovingly as she exits the room. I look over at James only to see his face contorted with jealousy and seething with anger, and I just smile.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

James POV

As a beautiful lady leads all of us to a room in the back of the bakery, I notice Alexa staring at Jake and that makes me beyond jealous but I put those thoughts aside as well sit down to start the meeting. Before we start it, alexa comes in and hands Jake his coffee and banana bread, then she leaves. While she's walking out, I see Jake stare at her lovingly, and that brings back my jealousy. As if sensing it, Jake turns towards me and smiles like he just won the lottery.

I can't help but be angry the whole meeting while staring daggers at Jake for staring at my crush that way, while he just continues smiling at me like he knows it's getting on my nerves. I make a mental note just to walk out after the meeting is done, go home and punch the fuck out of my punching bag.

------------
Time lapse, later the night
------------

I'm at home punching the shit out of my punching bag, when all of a sudden, my doorbell rings, followed by knocking. I get fed up, so I just go to see who it is. To my surprise, Helena is at the door wearing a robe, and I can't help but to wonder what's underneath.

Without warning, she just comes in, pushes me back until I'm on the couch, and she gets on my lap. Soon, I notice that the door isn't closed, and I try to get up and close it, but helena stops me and says, "Leave it, let the people watch us."

And I just relax back on the couch as she takes control to take off her robe.
When she does, underneath is a lingerie that doesn't cover her sweet spot in between her legs, and that gets me in the mood. I take control and put her on the couch and whisper in her ear to get ready for a hot, steamy night.