Danger 2

Alexa POV
I get to the bakery just as Jake and everyone else are walking out, then head to their own cars and drive off. Jake sees me, comes over to me, and hugs me. I hug him back, but when I look at the front door, I see James standing there staring daggers at Jake. I wonder why, but then it hits me. He still has a crush on me despite the many times that I've turned him down. He then smiles wickedly to himself, and it creeps me out.
I stop staring as we pull apart from the hug, and he kisses my forehead. I can't help but look at him with love written all over my face and love all over his. He goes to kiss me on the lips, and my knees immediately go weak. Jake sees this, and he holds me up while closing the gap between us. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss, and I can't help but wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. As I do that, Jake stops the kiss and just laughs. I, on the other hand, am smiling and blushing like a little school girl.
"You're cute when you blush." Jake says, and that just makes me blush even harder as he laughs again and I with him.
"Also, my dad and step mom would like to meet you whenever you're ready. They want to know the reason I'm suddenly stress free. Well, my step mom does anyway."
"Oh, okay, did they say when they wanted to meet?"
"Just sometime this week or next week. They know how busy you are with the bakery." He says
"Hm, how about friday this week, I can do friday."
"Oh, okay, yea, that's perfect. I'll let them know." And with that, he walks to his car, gets in, and drives off.
As I turn back around, I see that James is gone and thank the heavens that he is because I didn't want to deal with anything of that sort for today. Today is supposed to be a good day. Today, I am training two new hires so they get the jist of everything. As I'm showing them around, Aria comes up to me and say's theres someone that wants to speak with me. I find it weird because Jake just left, so he can't be the one to want to talk to me, right?
I tell Aria where I left off, and she immediately continues walking them around and showing them what they will be doing. I get to the counter, and I immediately stop in my tracks as I see James there. I began to question it because he was gone, he left, why is he back.
"Hey Alexa, can we talk in private?" He asks
"Uh, sure, we can go to my o-" I try, but he cuts me off.
"Can we talk in the board room?"
"Uh, sure." I say
My guess on why he chose the board room was because it was soundproof, and he didn't want anyone to drop in on our conversation, but oh, how I was wrong.
As soon as we get in the board room, he closes the door behind us, locks it, and pushes me up against it with my back facing him.
"What the f-" I am cut off once again as he says
"Why him, huh. Why Jake? Jake is a nobody, Jake isn't worthy of your heart, I am. You should be with me, not him. I bet I can treat you better. I bet he doesn't even fuck you good. If you were with me, I'd be fucking you every night, and every morning." He say's as I struggle against him. He then takes the opportunity to turn me around so I'm facing him and he smashes his lips onto mine. I manage to push him away but he slaps me in the face. I go to touch my lip and see that there is blood coming from it. I try and get out but he gets a hold of me presses back against the door.
In one hand, he holds both of mine, while the other he uses to unbutton my pants, take them down along with my underwear. He does his own while letting go of my hands and I take this moment to knee him where the sun don't shine. I pull my clothes back up, unlock the door, get out, and close it behind me.  I know that he won't be up for about two minutes so I grab a chair from the nearest table and put it under the handle so he won't excape.
People see this and they begin to whisper about what's going on as I call the cops, my mom, aunt Thea and Jake. Aria see's me looking disheveled, comes up to me and asks what's wrong. I tell her everything and tries to call the cops but I told her I already did as they show up. Soon after, My mom, aunt Thea and Jake do as well. The cops question everyone and politely asks them to leave before they ask me anything. When they start to ask me, I tell them everything, but of course, there's always that one cop that doesn't believe anything until he's seen proof. We all go to my office and pull up the cctv footage. Thank the gods I put cameras in there as soon as possible.
After watching the footage, the cop say's sorry while looking at the floor. We head back out, and the cops immediately take the chair away from the door and take an angry James out of the room, put hand cuffs on him, take him out of the bakery and into the back of a cop car. As soon as the cop car leaves, Jake, aunt Thea  and my mom all come to hug me as I cry for almost being raped.
The only thing I have to say is that thank the gods that he doesn't know where I live and that I kicked him where the sun don't shine just in time before he could actually rape me. Thank the heavens that I am safe. I don't know what I would do if he did manage to rape me, all I know is that I would be broken from the inside out.