Interviews

Aphrodute's POV

As I am focused on making the coffee's and helping out Thea with the baking, I look at my daughter, and I see her interview this cheerful girl. She seems to be around Alexa's age, maybe a year younger. I see her look at me and give me a thumbs up. That's when I knew she had her first co-worker, and the interview went amazing. As they make their way to me, they exchange numbers. As soon as they get to me, Alexa hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Aria, meet my mom, Aphrodite. And mom meet our new general manager, Aria." She introduces us.

"Nice to meet you Aria, I'm happy to have you working with us, if you can follow me to the back, I'll get you a shirt and the other things necessary for the general manager spot." I tell her

"Okay, thank you guys so much for having me, I can already tell your daughter, and I will be amazing friends, and I can't wait to start working." She says

"Alright well, you don't automatically start. The reason I say this is because we have a thing that whoever we hire, we give a bonus pay to, and a week to study all of the food, drinks, and dessert. During that week, they also have to get a bank account, work shoes, and tell us if they think they'll need more shirts. The dress code is very simple. Just wear the shirt or any shirt of your liking that has the name of the bakery on it. As for pants, you can wear any type of pants, just not ripped. Now, here is your shirt. Do you have any questions for me." I ask her

"Well, the only questions I have is how do I work the general manager spot, and how do I fill out the paperwork for the bank account?" She asks me.

"Let's walk back to Alexa. She will help you out with that and tell you everything. And if you think you can start today or tomorrow, just ask if you can, and she'll most likely say you can." I tell her politely.

"Alright, will do. Thank you, miss-"

"Just call me Aphrodite." I cut her off.

"Well then, thank you, aphrodite." She says.

"You're welcome." I say back.

~~~~~~~~

Alexa POV

As I'm finishing up another successful interview, I lead him to my mom while I take Aria back to the table with me. She said she needed help filling out the paperwork for the bank account.
I helped her with it little by little, answering every question she had every now and then. As we finished up the paperwork for the bank account, she asked me if I could write a list of what she needs for the general manager position on a blank piece of paper.

As I finished writing everything down, she asked if she could either start today or tomorrow. I, of course, said yes because the more the merrier, besides mom and Aunt Thea, can teach her all the recipies instead of waiting for that one week. She agreed that after her training session, she would go to the store and get whatever is required for her position. Which are the work shoes, a personal laptop, and some shirts with the bakeries logo and name.

●●●●●●

The bakeries' name is 'sunset bakery'.
And the logo is flames.
I am so excited that my dream came true, I couldn't be happier than I am today.