Danger

Alexa POV

As much as I wished he would go away, he didn't. Instead he stood there and opened up his mouth accusing my mom of fucking Jake and that just makes me so angry, that I stop crying and in a flash, I turn around and slap him across the face. After I did that, I cussed him out again and told him that Jake was not mom's boyfriend. He is mine. As soon as those words leave my mouth, he looks surprised and then just starts laughing like a maniac while saying,

"Haha, even after all these years, you still hold love in your heart for me, I thought you would've gotten over me by now, but it looks like you still are that naive little bitch, Aphrodite."

As he says that to mom, I go to slap him again, but this time, he catches my hand and glares at me. I try and release my hand, but he's holding onto it so tight that it hurts. Upon seeing this, Jake gets mad and punches him in the stomach and then in the face. At that moment, I was able to take my hand out of his grip and go over to mom.

"Are you okay, honey?" She asks while Aunt Thea makes her way to make sure I'm alright and I don't have a bruise on my wrist.

"Yea, I'm okay, guys. Aunt Thea, you should go to a separate room so you don't have to witness all this. We can't risk your situation right now." I tell her.

"Don't worry about me, sweety, I'm okay, plus, I'm in the mood to talk shit, so with you and your mothers permission, can I." She asks, and we just nod yes.

After she gets confirmation, she makes her way to my supposed father of the year.

"Hey leo, remember me. I'm the bitch that said all that stuff to you all those years ago when Aphrodite was 18 years old." She say's. I have known about everything about my mom and that prick of a father, but I never mom was only 18 years old when she was pregnant with me.

"Haha, yea I remember you. I see now your a whore who sleeps around with any man that happens to walk in your path. Tell me, did you sleep with this fuck as well, or was it just aphy over there." He say's mocking them both.

After those words escape his mouth, the anger I was feeling earlier came back at full force, and it does for Jake as well. I slowly make my way to him, but Aunt Thea stops me. She looks at me and shakes her head no, while silently telling me with her eyes, 'not yet'.

As she's about to open up her mouth, a car pulls up and uncle ben gets out and makes his way to aunt Thea to make sure her and the baby are okay before he does me and mom. At the sight of Uncle ben, that father of mine gets more angry and, once again, opens up his stupid mouth.

"Oh, looky here, we have another man that you fucked, I guess you both are just whores that can't keep their legs shut." He say's and that just makes uncle ben mad. In a flash, uncle ben runs at him, tackles him, brings him into the house before tackling him again. At this point, Jake gets so fed up with what's going on and so he speaks up.

"Alright, I've had enough of this, I am tired of you treating these ladies with disrespect, especially my girlfriend. If I were you, I would leave like alexa mentioned before I land your ass in jail, and trust me, I have all the power to do so." He threatens him.

Apparently, leo doesn't take this seriously as he gets up and tries to tackle Jake, but he just dodges him and falls back to the ground. Again, as I wished he would leave, this time he did, but not before saying
"I will be back, but not to do anything bad. I know what I have done in the past was wrong, and for that, I am sorry, Aphrodite. I hope you can forgive me. And as for you, alexa, I am sorry for what I said just now, I just wanted to get to know you, I wanted to have a father/daughter bond with you. I hope you can give me a chance. I am sorry for everything." And with that, he walks away.

~~~~~~~~
Bonus part.
Alexa, Aphrodite, Thea, Jake, and Ben all learn he is here to stay just as he does, some of them or all of them wishes he didn't. Will they get along with him, or will they keep fighting.
~~~~~~~
James plans to take Alexa away from Jake for selfish reasons. Will he succeed, or will he ultimately fail.
Find out in the next chapters to come.
●●●●●●●●
Also, there will be more parts to this danger chapter, I am not sure how many, but just keep an eye out for them.