Love

Jake POV
I see Alexa staring into outer space engulfed in her thoughts as I walk up to her and hug her from behind.
"Hey, you alright. You looked a little bit stressed. Do you need to talk about something?" I ask.
"Hey, yea, I do, but we will talk about it at your place, then go to my mom's and talk with them and Aunt Thea." She says.
"Alright then." I say.
"Hey Alexa, I like what you did with ur hair. Is there any special reason you did that, or is it because you just wanted to." Thea asks her.
"Oh, this. Well, there's a reason, but I think it would be best if mom explained it to you because I have to talk with Jake." Alexa says distantly.
"Well, alright then, but let's not talk about it here since the babies just fell asleep, and so did Tristen and Aria. Let's give them some space. I'll head back with your mom since Uncle ben has to go back to work." Thea say's positively.
"Alright, Aunt Thea. You all drive safely, see you in about two hours at moms." Alexa says in a sad tone.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Back at Jake's
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
On the way to my house, I couldn't stop thinking about what Alexa had to talk about. I wanted to know if it was a good talk or a bad talk.
"Hey, so is this talk a good talk or a bad talk?"
"Don't worry, honey, it's a good talk. You'll see when we get in the house." She says as we pull up to the house.
Oh yes, I guess we also forgot to mention that Alexa moved in with me three days after she dyed her hair. I thought it would be a better idea so we're not going back and forth to each other's houses to see each other.
I guess my dream of having her by my side all the time came true, and I couldn't think of anything else more perfect than Alexa and our baby she is carrying.
I bring myself out of my thoughts as we pull up, get out of the car, and head inside. I close the door and lock it as Alexa pushes me up against it and attacks me with a hungry kiss. I know this kiss, and I know what she wants, so without breaking the kiss and without saying anything, I lift her up and start to head upstairs, but she stops me.
"No, I want it right here right now, on the couch, please." She practically begs me, and I oblige. I carry her to the couch and sit down with her on top of me. She straddles me so perfectly as she grinds herself against my rock-hard member.
I take that moment to take her shirt off and undo her bra. As soon as I free her boobs, I take one in my mouth and the other in one of my hands while my other hand slips in to her sweats, pulls aside her underwear and I began playing with her sweet spot.
Soft moans spill out of her mouth, and that just makes me rub her faster and faster till her moans become uncontrollable. Just as she is about to hit her release, I stop as I lift her up a bit and take off her pants and thongs, as I do the same to mine.
When I lower her back down, she slides off and gets one of her knees as she takes me in her mouth. She works and works at it till I am about to hit my release, but she pulls a me and stops before I can and climbs back on top to kiss me and lower herself down on me.
She slides herself down slowly before she slowly goes up and down, riding me. I kiss her as she gains momentum and goes faster.
After a couple minutes, I can tell she is about to hit her release again, I lift her off me and lay her down on the couch as I get on top and slide back inside of her. She moans so softly at first before it picks up as I slam myself into her, carefully not to harm the tiny peanut in her belly.
As we are both about to find our release yet again, her phone rings. We stop as she goes to pick it up and see it's her mom, and she answers it.
"Hey mom, what happened is everything alright."
"Yes honey, everything is, I was just calling to ask if you guys can come over already so that Aunt Thea will understand everything else." Aphrodite says.
"Of course we can. Let us just shower, and we'll be there in about thirty minutes." Alexa says as she hangs and kisses me.
Soon after, we both find our release, and I pull out and spill it on her stomach, and we then head upstairs.
We get into our room and into the shower to get cleaned. Washing our hair and bodies, we finish in about fifteen minutes tops. We get out, get dressed, head downstairs, grab the keys, go out to the car, get in, and head off towards Aphrodite's.
Finding out Alexa is having my baby to finding out Aria had three has been an amazing experience in the past few hours.