Apologies And Forgiveness

Adelaide POV-first and only
My anger subsides, and I look at my big sister and see that hers does too. I look back at my mother and see she is on the verge of crying really bad, so I just lean over and hug her.
"Mom, I forgive you, I may be mad and disappointed in you for not telling us and especially me the truth, but I forgive you either way." I tell her.
"I forgive you to mom, I still have my doubts, but I forgive you. I would like to get to know my little sister and brothers, but I am not going back to that house because I don't want the old memories to resurface." Aphrodite says.
"Of course I understand, I will have the boys come out here and settle down in a hotel so we can tell them the truth. I know they will hate me, and I am willing to live with that as long as I get my daughter back and I can get to know my granddaughter. If that is alright with you all." She asks.
As Aphrodite goes to speak, Alexa speaks up first.
"It is fine with me, but mom, you know we are going to have to tell Aunt Thea, right, and I don't know if she will be thrilled."
"I know she won't, but let me handle that okay, if anything, she can be there with us and see for herself if your grandma is willing to work everything out." My sister says.
"If I know anything, mom is willing to work on that, and I hope it's okay. I texted the boys to come out so we can tell them everything."
"Yes, that's fine, but they don't have to stay in a hotel. Mom and I have a separate house ten minutes away from here, grandma, and them can stay in." Alexa says as my mom thanks her.
I thought if I met my sister, I would hate her, but it turns out that I actually love her despite barely meeting her a couple of hours ago. She did mention that she wanted to get to know me and our brothers, and that made me love her even more.
*************************
Jake POV
Finding out that Adelaide is Alexa's mothers sister was very shocking, at least to me anyway, but then again when I think about it, after I saw Aphrodite for the first time, I knew she looked a bit familiar. Looking back and forth between the four ladies, it blows my mind how they look so much alike, and I am barely noticing it. The only difference between them is that Adelaide, Aphrodite, and Caroline have blue eyes while Alexa has grey eyes. Also, is it weird to say they all look like twins.
Caroline is, I think, about fifty-five years old, Adelaide being twenty, Alexa being nineteen, and Aphrodite thirty-seven. It is weird to think about it, but it makes sense since Aphrodite said she had left when her mother was pregnant, we just didn't know because according to them, Caroline had one of those skinny pregnancies and didn't tell anyone she was pregnant apart from her father. Caroline had said that a month after Aphrodite left, she gave birth to Adelaide. It is so hard to wrap my head around everything, but I know I will understand sooner or later, or I will at least try to understand.