Lost It

Alexa POV

I wake up, and I am immediately hit with pain between my legs, and it is only then that I realized I lost my virginity last night. I look to my side, and I see Jake sleeping peacefully. I quietly slip out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower. I open and close the door quietly to not wake him up. I turn to the shower, get in, turn it on, and wait for the water to get warm. As it starts to get warm, I hear the bathroom door open and close. Jake gets in behind me and hugs me. When I turn around, he attacks my lips in a passionate kiss.

"Well, good morning to you too." I say.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep." He asks

"I slept alright, what about you?" I ask

"I slept amazing for the first time in my life. I'm sorry if I hurt you last night." He says.

"You didn't, but did we use protection." I ask.

"No, we didn't, I'm sorry." He panics as he looks at the floor.

"Hey, it's okay. It's also alright if I get pregnant. There's no need to panic. If I am, the baby has a supportive family, and that's all that matters. I love you." I tell him honestly.

"I love you too." We both say as we kiss again, and he lifts me up. I could already feel his throbbing member as he pushed inside of me, and I let out a soft moan.
After a few hot and steamy hours in the shower, I decided to head home, which would later turn out to be a horrible decision. I get home, and my mother is standing on the stairs outside with an angry and worried look. I get out of the car and approach her.

"Hey, mom." I say shyly.

"Don't 'hey mom' me. Where the hell have you been, I have been worried sick, Alexa."

"Oh, I was at Jake's." I say.

"If you were just at Jake's, then why didn't you- wait? Why are you glowing. Huh, oh my god, did you and Jake do it?!" She screeches.

"Haha, yes, mom, we did, and I think I may be pregnant because we didn't use proyection." I wince.

"Well, that's fine if you are. You have Aunt Thea and I and a lot of other people like Aria who is also about to pop. Oh, speaking of them and the bakery, have you been by at all to check up on things or not yet? It's been a week since you've been gone." She asks.

"No, I have not, I was planning on going right now since Tristan had texted me asking when I will be back. Did you and dad want to come so you can tell him where you want the decorations at." I ask.

"Yea, sure, we'll go. Let me just go get him, and we'll be out in five minutes." Shs says, walking off as I just head back to my car.

Sure enough, they come out five minutes later, get in the car, and we take off towards the bakery.

About twenty minutes later, we arrive to see Aria and Tristen standing outside, looking stressed as hell. When they notice me pulling up, they breathe a sigh of relief before hugging me.

"First of all, thank the heavens you're alright. We have been worried as heck. Second of all, thank the heavens you came with when Tristen texted you. Everything has been fine, but there has been this lady that has come every single day for the past week yelling at all of us for absolutely no reason. And has been saying your name as well as your mom's. We tried calming her down, but she just got angrier and angrier and tried to hit me in the face and the stomach. Others stepped in front of me to take the blows, and I felt really bad, and I just--." I cut her off.

"Hey Aria, breathe, take a deep breath for me, okay? I am so sorry for the amount that I have been gone and I will handle this, okay? You and Tristan go home and rest, try not to stress anymore because it's not good for your baby or you guys, alright."

"Tristen, I want you to drive both of you home and make sure she doesn't stress, okay?" I say as they nod and head to their car to leave. I head back to mine and tell my parents what happened, and as those words leave my mouth, they both storm out of the car and into the bakery.

Today was supposed to be a happy day for my mom to decide who she wanted at her baby shower and how the decorations would be, but it all got ruined by my so-called grandmother. Everything was going so smooth until she showed up, and it is so weird that I am getting a feeling she won't stop what she's doing until she gets what she wants. Somehow, she reminds me of an old version of Helena. I have no clue why, but she just does.

I bring myself out of my thoughts as I walk into the bakery and stop in the middle as my eyes land on Caroline, slapping my mother, father, and one of my other employees. Upon seeing that, I am automatically enraged, and as my mother looks at me, she has a look of horror on her face but not because she's scared of me, it's because of I'm about to do.

Walking up to her really fast, I slap her across the face two times. Once with my left and once with my right hand. She looks up at me, and she automatically looks afraid but soon covers it with a straight face as she says

"Oh, looky here, if it isn't my granddaughter. May I say that you slapping me was pretty brave of you, but you shouldn't have done that." She says.

"Oh, and why not?" I ask.

"Haha, because I can have you arrested and in prison for life." As I hear that, I just start laughing. People may see me as a maniac for laughing at this, but if only she knew whose bakery she was in.

"Well, 'grandma', do you know whose bakery you're in." She looks stunned by my question, but then she answers.

"Some random persons bakery that is not important at all, and a person I do not know that is also a nobody." She says confidently.

"That person that means nothing, you're staring at them. I and my mother own this bakery, and I can have you arrested for trespassing and aggravated assault." I say, and she looks even more stunned than before and a little bit scared.

As she's about to say something, the door to the bakery opens, and in comes Jake, followed by a woman who rushes to my so-called grandmother and calls her mom. I look at Jake, and he just shrugs her shoulder as I look at my mom, and horror is once again written all over her face. I am pretty sure it's written all over mine as well as my mom and father look at me with a soft expression. Everything just got way more confusing, and I don't know how I'm going to fix this, but I will find a way.