Control

Alexa POV

On second thought, I might just say something because why the heck is she being released on bail or probation.

"Uh... May I ask why she is being released on bail or probation?" I question.

"Ms. Alexa, I understand the tone in your question, but it is because Helena said she had nothing to do with the vandalism in your bakery." The chief of police tells me.

"That's insane. Of course she did. I even have it on camera. What lies has this slut been feeding you." I say as I look at Helena.

"Slut, excuse you. Who the fuck do you think your- wait, you said Helena. As in my twin sister Helena?" She states and I just sit there confused as hell.

"Helena, your not playing anyone. You don't have a twin sister or anyone that looks like you. So just tell them the truth before I lose control on your skanky ass!" I state furiously.

"Um...first of all, watch your tone with me. And secondly, I am not lying. My name is Tracie not Helena. And as you can see I have a wedding ring on my finger because I am marrued to a wonderful husband and have two kids." She says out of breath.

"So if your not Helena, then you wouldn't mind doing a lie detector test and a DNA test." Says one of the officer's.

"Nope, I don't mind, go for it. I got nothing to hide. Oh and when we are done with that, I would like to explain everything and go home." Tracie says.

"Of course, someone take the handcuffs off of her." The chief says and a girl officer's does as told.

"Alright, take her to get the DNA test first then we will do the lie detector." The girl officer's says as they all leave except the chief.

"So, Ms. Alexa, if these tests come out positive or negative, what would you do." He asks me.

"If positive, I might lose control of my anger, and I don't want to because I don't want to hurt her even though she has destroyed my stuff. If negative, I will apologize and write her a check to help out with her kids." I say honestly.

"Hmm, well, that's a good thing to help her out. Well, let's just wait a couple of hours for both of the results." He says as he smiles at my grandmother, and she just scowls.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Time laspe, 3 hours later
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Three hours later, they came back with Tracie and the results.

"Here you are, sir. These are the results for the lie detector tes, and these one are for the DNA test." One of the officers tells him as he hands the chief two yellow folders.

"Thank you. We will start with the lie detector results first." He says as he opens the envelope.

"Alright, question one - where were you the day of the incident? She answered at home in San Francisco.- and it's true."

"Quesrion two- What were you doing a week later when the cops showed up to your house after your supposed sister Helena gave them your address.- She said she was at work- and it's true."

The questions went on for twenty more minutes before finally finding out the results for the DNA test.

"Alright, so the DNA test shows that she is one-handed percent Tracie." The chief says as I sit there dumb founded as Tracie speaks up.

"See, I didn't lie. Now I would like an apology before I explain and go home." She says.

"Right, I am so sorry and to express how sorry I am, I want to give you a five thousand dollar check to help you, your husband, and your kids." I tell her as she looks at me, surprised.

"I accept your apology, and thank you. You have no idea how much that would help us. Thank you." She says as she cries tears of joy.

I do feel bad for blaming her, but at the same time, how could I not when she looks exactly the same as Helena since she is her twin.

Now all she has to do is explain how and why she ended up here and not that bitch Helena.