Visiting

Alexa POV
I get to the bakery just as Aria and Tristen show up. I unlock the doors, and we all go inside to start working. We turn on everything while more workers show up. I leave it to them as I take Aria and Tristen to the office to have a talk.
"So you guys are aware that we have been getting mail from other bakeries,  right."
"Yes, we are." They say in unison.
"Why, is everything alright?" Aria asks
"Yes, everything is quite alright. They have just been requesting our help, so this is what we are going to do." "Aria, you and tristen will stay here with aunt Thea, keep everything organized, make schedules, make sure everything is going smooth and interview about three more people, while me and my mom go to a bakery in the next town over. We will be there for a week, but before that, I will be leaving a day early to check out everything. After I am done with that, I will be bringing them here for a day so they can all try a sample of our deserts and coffee's. It is so they can get an idea of what is needed and not needed in a cake, banana bread, cookie, and coffee. Do you guys have any questions."
"No, we don't well, not concerning this anyhow." Tristan says as Aria elbows him in his side. That doesn't go unnoticed, and I look at them weird as they sigh, and Aria speaks up.
"Well, Tristan was right about that, but I just want to say that we are pregnant." She says, and I am just as stunned as can be.
"That's amazing, I'm happy for you guys. I really am, but if you guys ever need anything, then let me know."
"Well, there is one thing," they say in unison
"What is it?"
"Sorry to ask but a place to stay for both of us. Our parents weren't exactly thrilled when we told them. They got mad and kicked us out. So now we don't have a place to live and no clothes." Tristen says
"Well, we can't have that, can we. Do either of you guys have a credit score?" I ask as they shake their head no.
"Alright that's okay, I do and I will rent out an apartment for you guys to stay in and will get you both some clothes, but until then, just work the best you can and do not stress." They both say alright as they leave.
■■■■■■■■■■■
The next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I left a day early so I can get to this bakery on time and help them out. Aria and tristen know the plan, and they are sticking to it. I didn't take my mom with me because she will come back with me when I go over there for these people to try everything.
I get to this bakery in time to see their last customer walk out. I go in, and I am immediately greeted by everyone.
"Hello, I am Alessia, and I am the owner of this bakery, and these are all my employees and managers. We all thank you for coming to our rescue with everything."
"It is my pleasure, and nice to meet you all. I am Alexa, and I am the owner of the sunset bakery. I am happy to help. The only thing I need to say is that before I help you all, I would like to get a small sample of everything you guys have. I would like to look at your recipe books so I can see what's wrong and what's right and make some notes. And lastly, before we start all of the work for this coming week, we will be going to my bakery for a day so you guys can try everything and get some ideas. So, without further or do, shall we get started." I say, and they all say yes while clapping.
An hour goes by, and I have already finished all the samples and writing notes down to see what things need and don't need. Alessia comes over and checks if everything is alright, and I just say yes.
"So I made some necessary notes for what you won't need and what you will need. The only recipes I didn't touch were the cookie recipes cause those are absolutely perfect. But we need to get going if we want to be at my bakery by tomorrow, and don't worry about rides and hotel rooms. I have that all covered. Let's go, shall we." I finish saying as we all head out and get in the cars that my mom had sent. As expected, we stopped at a hotel for the night so everyone could get a good night's rest for tomorrow. The hotel rooms are already paid since Aunt Thea did that online. We all get our key cards and head to our separate rooms, and retire for the night. The only thing on my mind is Jake and how much I miss him already. Ever since he asked me out, he has been my world, and I couldn't ask for more. As I think about him, I fall into a peaceful slumber