Thea

Thea's POV

I woke up this morning feeling really off. All of a sudden, I get this feeling that I have to throw up. It comes really fast, and thank the gods that I made it on time to the toilet. The only two explanations I have for this are either bad food that I ate or that I'm pregnant.
I'm going with the second option, so I drive down to the nearest walgreens, buy some pregnancy tests, and head home. As I get home, I go inside and head for the kitchen to get some water in order to make me use the bathroom faster. One cup does the trick, and I'm in the bathroom.

I pee in a plastic cup, open the pregnancy tests, and I stick one in after the other. Each held for six seconds. I put them face down and wait three minutes for the results. After the timer was up, I looked at them, and to my shock, they said I'm pregnant.
Just like aphrodite's dream came true. Mine did, too. My husband and I have been trying for a baby, and now it's finally time. I go to my phone and begin to call him. He picks up after the second ring.

"Guess what, babe." I say excitedly

"What, did anything happen, are you okay?" He asks.

"Haha, don't worry, babe, I'm fine, I was just calling to tell you some exciting news." I tell him.

"What is it, babe?" He asks again.

"I'm pregnant." A moment of silence can be heard before I hear him crying tears of joy.

"Oh my god, finally, we're having a baby. Thank you for being an amazing woman, babe." He says.

"Awe, babe, thank you for being an amazing husband." I say back to him.
After ending the call, I go shower and get ready for work.

--------
Time laspe 30 minutes
--------

After showering, I get dressed, spray some perfume, grab my keys, and head out the door to my car. I get in and drive off to the bakery. As I pull up, I can see Alexa and her mom in the bakery taking orders.

As I go in, I say, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late, something exciting happened that I need to share with you guys."

~~~~~~~

Alexa POV

My mom and I look at each other, both wondering the same thing. What could she possibly need to tell us. As we head to the office in the back, Aunt Thea closes the door behind her while giggling like a school girl.

While trying to figure out what she has to tell us, she sighs and speaks.
"So I have some exciting news like I mentioned." She says, looking at me and mom, then she continues.
"I'm pregnant." She finally says, and as
s soon as the words leave her moufh, mom starts crying happy tears of joy while hugging her, as for me, I'm sitting their shocked before it hits me.

"Oh my god, Aunt Thea, I can't believe this, I'm so happy for you. When did you find out?" I ask her

"Just this morning," she says.

"Well, it looks like we need to celebrate." mom says as we walk out of the office.

............

P.S. some chapters might have the same song as others later on in the book.....

ALICIA