Visiting 2

Alessia POV, first and only
The first thing I do when I wake up is get out of bed and take a warm shower. I wash my hair and body before relaxing into the warm water. Whenever I take a warm or hot shower, my body instantly relaxes, and I focus on the sensations it brings me. I didn't relax too long because my crew and I had a big day ahead of us today and a whole week of learning new stuff. I get out of the shower, get dressed, do my makeup, and head for Alexa's room. I knock on her door, and I hear a faint 'come in' before I enter.
"Hey Alexa, I was just wanting to know when we are leaving to your bakery." I ask as curiosity getting the better of me.
"We are leaving in about an hour, so if you can, please make sure your crew is all ready to go so we can be their on time." She says, and I do just that as I walk out of her room, closing the door behind me.
I am walking along the long hallway banging on each door until they are all open as I announce what Alexa wanted me to. I look everyone in the eyes and say, "we must all be on our best behaviors, no acting up, no bullying each other or Alexa's members. She will not tolerate that, and she might not even help us if that happened. So be considerate and just pay attention." I say as I get a lot of 'yes ma'am's'. I also know that my general manager Mary has been having trouble with how to make schedules for everyone, so I think getting to know Alexa's general manager Aria will do amazing so she can learn from her. "Alright everyone, we leave in one hour, so take a shower, get dressed, and make sure you have everything. Let's make this a memorable day at Alexa's bakery and a memorable week with her and her mother helping us this week."
I say as I walk back to my room and get all my stuff together, which is not much. Before I knew it, the hour passed by, and we were all getting in the cars that Alexa had ordered us and headed to her bakery.
Before I knew it again, twenty minutes pass by we are pulling up to her bakery, and might I say it is absolutely stunning from the outside to the inside. On the outside has the name in a big bold fancy handwriting, while the paintings are a bunch of different sunsets indicating how beautiful they can be. Some have all the colors of the rainbow, and some just have pink, purple, blue, orange, and red. I stop myself from memorizing them as we all make our way out of the cars and into the bakery. The inside is almost the same as the outside, but not all the sunsets are there. On one wall, there is one big ass sunset and it is absolutely beautiful . The rest of the walls are purple, pink, and blue fading into each other. I look far back from the counter to see an office and a board room. The office is set from sunset to night theme while the board room is very casual. As I look closely, I can see some people in there as if they are having a meeting. I again take myself out of my thoughts as Alexa and who I assume to be her general manager Aria come up to me.
"Hey Alexa, your bakery is very stunning. I am glad to be here and get the chance to get to try things. Thank you so much." I say.
"Oh, thank you, it's been the design I have always wanted to have when I opened up a bakery, and now that I did, I put them here." She says.
"Alright people, this is Alexas bakery and as beautiful as it is, we can't stand here all day admiring it because we have a lot of work ahead of us. Do any of you have questions for Alexa and her general manager, Aria?" I ask.
"Well, no, but just the schedule part for me."
"Ah yes, Aria will be working with you on that while all of us will be working with Alexas crew, her mom, her aunt, and herself." I tell Mary as she just says 'okay'. We all get to working like a normal work day at the bakery, and it surprisingly goes well. At this moment, I couldn't be happier than I am right now for reaching out to Alexa when I did. She was so nice and she understood everything, I am so glad that she agreed to help us.