Re-Date

Jake POV
Today, Alexa and I are doing our date since Thea gave birth yesterday. I'm not saying it's a bad thing because having a baby is one of the most beautiful things a women can do and there are alot of extraordinary things they can do, but when I saw that little baby, I immediately got baby fever and I pointed to Alexa, then me, and then the baby and she knew what I meant. She blushed at that thought, and I couldn't help but smile because it seemed like she wanted kids, and I would give her some one day. No matter how many she wants, I will make that dream of hers come true.
Since Thea is still in the hospital, Alexa wanted to stop by and make sure she was doing alright before taking a stroll on the beach, so we went with a little gift basket.
Getting to the hospital was a bit difficult because of traffic, but we made it. Once we got there, Alexa didn't wait and just got out of the car in a hurry, running towards the doors to go inside and get to Thea. I just laugh as I catch up to her as we reach the room she's in.
"Knock, knock." She says as she knocks
"Come in."
"Hey, Aunt Thea, how are you doing." Alexa asks.
"Oh, I am okay. The baby just fell asleep, and Ben just left for work. What about you guys?" She asks in return.
"Oh, we're doing alright, I was just about to take Alexa on an all-day date, but we wanted to come check up on you first." I say in return.
"Oh, that's amazing. Well, I don't want to keep you guys. Thank you for the gift basket and coming to check up on us. I appreciate it."
"Always Aunt Thea, well we will take our leave and let you get some rest and take care of this little munchkin, goodbye."
We both wave goodbye as we we close the door to the room.
"So what now, babe?" I ask
"Hm, let's go for a walk on the beach and to the movies!" She says
"Alright, let's go." I say
About an hour later, we arrive at the beach, and yet again, Alexa doesn't wait as she just rushes out of the car and towards the beach.
"Wow, I have never seen something so beautiful before!" She exclaims.
"Is this your first time coming to the beach?' I ask
"Kind of, the first time I came was when I was about five years old."
"Really, so it's been about fourteen years since you last came?"
"Yea, I guess it has. It looks like time goes by fast, a little bit too fast, but honestly, I am really glad that I met you." She says
"What do you mean? The first time we saw each other was almost seven years ago at the movie theaters." I say truthfully.
"Wait, you're that little boy from the movies all those years ago." She questions
"Yea, surprise. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner. I just didn't know how you would react." Say shyly
"Uh, happy, I mean I'm dating my crush and future husband, so why wouldn't I be happy. Jake your the best thing that has happened to me, well besides finding out my mom is almost two months pregnant with my sibling but other than that, you are the best thing that has happened to me." She says as I just hug her and kiss her so passionately that if we didn't break apart, I would've taken her right here right now.
Breaking apart from the kiss, both of us breathed heavily, we smiled, and I just kissed her on the forehead.
"And you're the best thing that has happened to me, Alexa. Meeting you, dating you, loving you, has been the highlight of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you for accepting me." I confess
"I will always, babe. I love you." And again, as soon as those words left her mouth, I kissed her again, but only this time we didn't break apart until things began to get heated.
"No Alexa, if we do this, I want to do it the right way, since it will be your first time it's going to hurt and I want it to be the way you imagined it."
"You're right, I will wait a little bit longer, but when I do want it, promise me we will do it." She says.
"I promise babe, I promise." I say as we head to the car and then to the movies.
For the rest of the day, we spent doing whatever we wanted after the movies like going out to eat, go shopping to get her some new clothes, same with me, got some ice cream, went to visit the lady from the other day in the hospital, bought her some food so she won't be stuck eating hospital food, and then home. I dropped Alexa off after our long day, and she immediately went inside since she was tired, I didn't complain because I was pretty sleepy myself, so I went home for the night. Having Alexa by my side has been the best thing for me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.