"sorry..Is Steven Adler there?"I asked nervously.

"depends,What's he look like?"she said back.

"uh blonde hair,kinda looks like popcorn,blue eyes,probably on coke?"I suggested as she cut me off.

"yeah he's here."she muttered. "you're not his girlfriend are you?"She said slyly.

"no!"I laughed as I heard rustling and mumbling on the other side of the phone until Steven eventually spoke.

"Hello?"He groaned.

"STEVEN!"I shouted.

"Okay please hurry,I need your help can you come to like the little church in the town just down the street from the hotel..and hurry!"I pleaded.

"It's like four am what the f*ck?"He whined.

"I know but please just come!"I begged him as he put the phone down.Which didn't really give me an answer as I ran back over to Slash who stood outside the church awkwardly with Earl and the priest as I didn't know whether Steven was even coming or not.But sure enough he made it after what felt like forever.

"Steven!I love you!"I said grabbing his face and kissing his cheek. "Come on!"I said pulling him over excitedly presenting him to the priest. "This is my second witness."I smiled.

"Witness?"Steven said startled.

"Ma'am you are willing to be a witness to this couple being married?"The priest asked Steven.

"Ma'am?Im not a woman!"Steven said offended. "Wait your getting married?"He gasped.

"look please Steven you just have to be there."I smiled.

"God what drugs have you been taking?"Steven chuckled. "Why's the body guard here too?"He said looking up at Earl who still stood there professionally.

"He's our other witness."Slash shrugged.

"I'm not sure I can go through with this Mr Slash."Earl said shaking his head.

"sure you can."Slash shrugged

"I'm not sure Mr Niven would be too happy."Earl resisted.

"F*ck Mr Niven."I shrugged not thinking as I apologised to the priest as he just looked at me confused.

"Niven doesn't have to know,in fact he can't,nobody can just us"Slash said. "Earl I'll pay you double Mr Niven does and that's a deal."Slash argued holding his hand out as Earl shook it firmly.

"Wait if he gets paid to do this what do I get?"Steven asked excitedly.

"nothing."Slash shrugged.

"that's not fair!"Steven protested.

"you're my best friend,you should be willing to do this for me."I insisted.

"I got up at four am leaving this super hot chick in my hotel room I was sleeping with just to come here and witness you and Slash getting married"Steven scoffed.

"I'll buy you blow in Australia."Slash said as Steven's eyes lit up.

"come on then speed up this ceremony!"Steven said ushering us all inside.

It took a lot of convincing and all the money Slash had stashed in his pocket as it was already early hours of the morning and bright outside.I stood in the church opposite Slash with Earl at his side and Steven next to me.They both signed the papers to say they were witness as we tried to get this over with as quick as we could.

"Anastasia McKagan do you take Saul Hudson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"I was asked.

"I do."I said without any hesitation.