Chapter 174: Finale of the text

Start from the beginning

Gu Suier couldn't wait now, and hurriedly ran out from under the porch to meet her.

Just as Father and Mother Gu walked around the side hall door, as soon as he raised his eyes, he saw a gorgeously dressed lady running towards him.

When I looked intently, it was my daughter, and tears were almost falling, and she shouted, "Sui'er, I saw it again!"

Although it is only more than a year since we last met, there have been too many things happening in the past year. Gu Suier saw her parents and tears were falling with joy. The mother and daughter held hands and looked at each other. Both understand each other's thoughts.

"Mother, you are here this time, so don't leave. Bo'er has done a great job this time. The emperor must give him a reward. I have agreed with the emperor to reward him with a house. You will live with him in the future. In the city of Yanjing, in this way, I miss you, and I can invite you to the palace."

Gu Suier's mother nodded repeatedly: "Don't leave, don't leave, don't leave this time!"

Gu Suier's father also followed: "When I came to Yanjing City this time, Lu Baoer told us that he should also start a family and start a business, and said that he should honor us and let us stay in Yanjing City. We all agreed. This time we come here, we will not leave, the family's cropland, now thinking that it is allocated to the family tenants to cultivate."

Gu Suier was naturally relieved when she heard that, she was afraid that her parents would always worry about the homeland and would not stay in Yanjing City.

I invited my parents into the hall for a while, and all kinds of delicate snacks were prepared early, and the palaces presented them. Gu Suier saw that Guiyuan and other things were uncommon in her hometown, so she peeled it to her parents to eat.

According to the etiquette, this is obviously impossible. Gui Zhi was going to remind him, but the parents of Gu Suier didn't feel anything wrong, and realized it.

This is how my empress and her parents usually get along at home. The family reunited after a goodbye. She was happy at this time. Why should she step forward and make her mother feel more troubled? He didn't say anything at the moment, and quietly stepped aside, so that the three of them could talk.

Gu Suier's parents naturally asked a lot about Gu Suier, and the most important thing was the second prince Gu Suier gave birth to.

Gu Suier smiled and ordered, call Ah Chen and A Wan over, and then bring Ah Ding over to show her parents.

After a while, A Chen took A Wan's hand and walked into the temple, and A Ding was also held in by the nurse.

Grandma naturally recognizes that the kind old man in front of him is his grandmother, and he brought Awan forward and saw him with a smile; "Grandma, grandpa, my mother and queen have been thinking of you two old people, and finally I see you are coming," I can rest assured now!"

He is only six years old. Such a small person is very human when he speaks. Mrs. Gu Suier can't help but be curious: "What can you worry about?"

Grandma blinked and said with a smile: "Grandma loves me, and my mother and queen dare not scold me anymore. I will have grandma and grandpa guarding me then!"

When he said this, Gu Suier couldn't help laughing and cursing: "Just because you have a lot of thoughts, do you still think grandma will protect you?"

Do you really want to be beautiful, thinking that someone can do whatever you want with it? impossible.

Gu Sui'er's mother was surprised: "Sui'er, Ah Chen is a sensible and clever child. You often scold him? This is not good. How can you be willing to be such a good child!"