This threat heard in Ah Chen's ears, and he suddenly felt a pain in his butt.

He couldn't help but touched his ass, and grievedly narrowed his mouth: "Queen, I didn't do anything wrong, why should I hit me!"

Gu Suier: "Because this palace lets your father beat you."

Ah Chen: "..."

He opened his innocent eyes, and looked at his mother in grief and disbelief. How could his mother learn to threaten him like this?

This this this...

But... he was really scared.

Because he knew that his father always listened to his mother, and his mother really wanted his father to beat him, he really couldn't escape.

"Then what I have said is not enough!" Ah Chen muttered softly; "Actually, those ministers all teased my father to marry me!"

Having said that, he raised his eyebrows and said with some pride: "Will I agree? Of course I disagree? They said that if my dad marry me, I will agree?"

He said this naturally and smoothly, but in fact he agrees or disagrees. Does it matter?

Of course Gu Suier didn't care about this issue.

Gu Suier had actually guessed it a long time ago, and now I heard Ah Chen say this, but I just sat down.

She thought that the ministers played sparsely just to give Xiao Heng a woman, so she felt funny and distressed. She naturally believed in her husband's character, knowing that he would not change his mind because of some ministers.

It's just that the disciples increase a lot of worry.

"Have you been studying hard recently?"

Gu Suier's eyes suddenly fell on Ah Chen, and she asked.

"I... of course I study diligently." Ah Chen didn't understand. Isn't he talking about Dad's marrying my daughter? Why suddenly this topic turned to himself.

"That's good, don't be naughty anymore, read more, or your father will get angry, if he can't say more concubines, then give you a bunch of younger brothers."

Gu Suier threatened her son.

"..."

Ah Chen shrugged his eyebrows, his mother is also true, this kind of lie, maybe Mon Awan is okay? Meng him, how is it possible?

"What? You won't listen?"

"No, no, no... I naturally listen to what my mother said. I must study hard, and I must live up to the expectations of my father and queen, and I must grow up to be a great emperor!"

Ah Chen said this quickly.

Looking at her son's sincere expression, Gu Suier felt soft-hearted, and touched his hair lovingly: "Achen wants to behave."

Ah Chen: "...Hmm."

But he thinks he has always been good.

Since knowing that all the officials had asked for Xiao Heng's concubine one by one, Gu Suier naturally felt sorry for her husband.

After all, the government is already burdensome. Xiao Heng has to spend some effort to do this. Now he has to bear the pressure of not accepting his concubines and not opening up for the royal family. How can he not be upset?

Gu Suier didn't mention this to Xiao Heng, and didn't want Xiao Heng to know that she had inquired about it from Ah Chen, she just took care of the harem more carefully.