Seeing such advice, Xiao Heng naturally ignored it and threw it aside.

But who knows, there are more and more such memorabilia, and the words are getting more and more earnest and solemn, like that, it seems that Xiao Heng can't take a concubine to marry a concubine, this Jokhang country is about to perish.

Xiao Heng sneered, but under the command of all these melodies, they did not approve or send them.

It was in Ruiding Hou's Mansion that what kind of bed he wanted Xiao Heng to sleep on was not controlled by others, not to mention that he is now an emperor, what kind of woman he wants, how many women, and A group of courtiers to decide?

There are naturally those ministers who will appreciate the holy intentions, knowing that the emperor only favors the empress's empress, and that people like them are admonishment empty-handed and irritating the emperor for nothing, so they will not mention this matter again.

But there are always some people who are not long-sighted, thinking that the emperor should put all his attention on the society, and that he is the eternal virtuous minister comparable to Wei Zheng of the Tang Dynasty. Those who are above memorials are still in an endless stream. In the harem, "Mian Ning One and Two Concubines".

Gu Suier didn't know such scenes at first. She only served as a councilor in the harem and took care of her own pair of children. She knew so much. Besides, Xiao Heng also deliberately concealed it, and he didn't want her to worry about it, so naturally people would keep it from her.

Later, the second youngest grandma brought Sister Ru over, and inadvertently mentioned: "The emperor is really fond of the empress. Even if the officials are admonishing, he is not moved at all."

Gu Suier didn't know this at all, but now she was startled.

"Admonish the officials? What do you advise? It has something to do with my palace?" She realized what.

"Oh... I don't know the empress?" The second young lady realized that the emperor loved empress, but she kept hiding this matter from her.

Right now I regretted that I was talking too much, so I had to prevaricate: "It's nothing, the government affairs of North Korea are busy, and the emperor must not want the empress to worry about it."

This prevarication was obviously false. The second young lady's face was reddish, but she couldn't say anything. Fortunately, at this time, the mother brought refreshments, so she had to change the subject and talk about other things.

Gu Suier sent away the Second Young Lady and Sister Ru, but she was puzzled, knowing that Xiao Heng must be hiding something from herself, and when her heart moved, she called Ah Chen.

"Let's talk about it, what's the major event in the DPRK recently?" Gu Suier became less and less loving when facing her son.

Sometimes Gu Suier would also wonder why she was so fierce to her son. Looking at Awan who made herself soft enough to her heart, she could not help but reflect on herself, but as soon as she saw Ah Chen, she couldn't help being fierce. .

If it's not right, Ah Chen is fierce, she feels something is wrong.

"I...I don't know." Ah Chen glanced at his mother's pretentiously fierce eyes, rolled her eyes, spread her hands, and said innocently: "Mother, this political issue, I am a child and I How do I know... I'm still a kid who studies."

Gu Suier sneered when she heard the words.

"Achen, Zhizi Mo Ruoniang, don't pretend to be in front of this palace. Looking at your rolling eyes, you must be hiding something from me! If you dare not say, I will tell your father and let your father The emperor spanked you!"