The eldest princess cried and said: "Now the prince has let out a word, saying that he is not going, he is behind closed doors at home and no one is seen, no one will persuade him. If I say next day, he will not listen at all! What is he? I know that you are stubborn and you can't turn your head back easily, so today I begged the empress and empress to take a look at the emperor's help to say something, because of the brother's fraternity, at any rate, let the prince have a step down. It's just passed this matter."

When Gu Suier heard this, she felt wrong.

"Emperor Sister-in-law, although I don't understand what is going on, but I listen to you, it should be that the prince himself said that he did not want to participate in the festival, and the emperor did not say anything. Since the prince does not want to go, the emperor can never give an order. If you don't want to go there, the emperor is the ninth-five, let alone begging the prince to go. I think I can't persuade the prince to go. I think I can't persuade the emperor's wife to find a way to move the prince. Don't hurt your hands and feet because of minor things. Feelings."

When the princess heard this, she was startled and lowered her head in silence.

She remembered Gu Suier's naive, easy-to-talking manner, and asked her to do whatever she wanted. This time she came over, more or less relying on her previous posture, thinking of telling her to move her, she agreed and ran. Go to the emperor and blow your ears.

It is said that the emperor loved her so much that now the courtiers went to remonstrate to the harem and were ignored by the emperor.

But I didn't expect that Gu Suier turned down directly.

When she heard Gu Suier's words, she twisted her eyebrows slightly, and looked up at Gu Suier disappointedly: "The queen, the prince is the eldest son of the first emperor. If you really can't participate in the festival this time, it will be inconsistent with the ceremony. Let the people everywhere laugh!"

If it had been before, Gu Suier might have been hoodwinked, but now, she has been in front of the Empress Dowager for many days, and she would have been fooled.

At the moment, he sighed and said helplessly: "Emperor Sister-in-law, you are absolutely right, but the prince is the elder brother of the emperor. If the prince does not participate in this festival, he can't be taken by the emperor? Majesty, if I really go to the emperor. I helped to say this in front of me. I am afraid that the emperor will be annoyed for a while, and he will be angry with me. This is absolutely impossible to say."

The princess replied and persuaded, Gu Suier kept shook her head: "I really dare not, you know the emperor's wife, the emperor didn't know how to be angry with me a few days ago, so he was so angry that he smashed Xifeng Garden. , If you accidentally provoke the emperor again, I don't know what to do!"

The princess was naturally aware of the smashing of the West Wind Garden. When she heard this, she was also a little scared. Seeing Gu Suier's oil and salt could not get in, there was no way she could only give it up, tears in her eyes, disappointed. Goodbye.

After the princess left, Gu Suier was silent for a moment, but she asked Mother An next to her: "Mother, what do you think of this matter?"

Mother An heard Gu Suier's question, but she said: "Manny, you did the right thing, you should have rejected her! The affairs between the emperor and the prince are all matters of the court, between the hands and feet. What's the matter, what is meant by women who just interrupted? Besides, the empress is right, why not try to persuade the prince, must the emperor give the prince a step? This is the emperor and the courtier, the emperor is now the emperor, The prince is just a courtier, so why let the emperor let the courtier down the steps!"