Seeing this, Gu Suier hurriedly said, "Sister-in-law, you can flatten yourself."

Seeing her listless look, she couldn't bear to let her kneel like this.

The princess did not get up, with a slightly hoarse voice with a tremor: "The queen empress, the minister's wife is coming today, and she has something to ask for, and she also begged the queen's empress for mercy, this time."

Gu Suier was surprised: "Sister-in-law, has something happened?"

She asked about the great prince when the two people were talking in the evening, knowing that Xiao Heng did not intend to deal with the great prince.

After all, that was the emperor brother. He heard that the throne fell aside, and he couldn't turn the corner for a while and was annoyed.

If he really had any ambitions, he would naturally not tolerate it, but as long as he abide by his duty, Xiao Heng would definitely not do siblings.

Who knows that the princess cried: "Manny, in the hall today, the prince blatantly contradicted the emperor, causing the emperor Longyan to be furious."

Gu Suier twisted her eyebrows slightly.

She knows Xiao Heng's temperament, so she won't be easily annoyed. It must be that the prince is really too much?

The eldest princess cried again: "After the prince went back, I persuaded him, but he is a stubborn temper. No matter what I say, he is indifferent."

Seeing that the princess was unable to get up, Gu Suier hurriedly ordered her to help her up, and said helplessly: "Imperial Sister-in-law, what happened to the court today? Our women and women don't ask too much, but they are brothers, of course. Peace is the most important thing. Don't cry now. When the emperor comes back, I will try to persuade you to use this principle. I will do my best to make it happen."

The elder princess heard this, and was reluctantly supported by the mother to sit up, wiped her tears and said: "This is not just seeing the Chinese New Year. Today in the court, I don't know what to say. The prince actually collided with the emperor. He didn't say anything, but the prince was so angry that he left aside, that he doesn't need to reserve a place for this year's state banquet, nor will he participate in this year's festival."

When Gu Suier heard it, she was slightly startled.

She doesn't understand whether to attend the state banquet, but this festival is a big event!

Not to mention this royal festival, it is their countryside, whose old people are gone, the sacrifices during the first three years of the New Year are deliberately more grand than usual, and the children and grandchildren should be gathered together, and all offerings should be complete. The descendants of China have to buy eighteen-gun firecrackers and set off fireworks.

This kind of sacrifice must pay attention to the order of the young and old, and there is a rule of ranking. For example, in the first year, the elder is the boss to show up, and the family must eat it in the old family for the New Year's meal. The words will take turns every year.

As for Xiao Heng and the great prince, the great prince is the leader, but Xiao Heng is also inheriting the throne. In the ceremony of sacrifice, the position of the prince may be a bit embarrassing.

But as the eldest son, no matter how annoyed he is, he shouldn't just quit the burden! When the time comes, people in the world will only say that if you, as the great prince, do not participate in the sacrifice of the father, how will you know your aggrievedness!

"Since this is the case, the emperor's wife should persuade the prince. If the prince does not go to the festival, the emperor can't force him to go!"

Gu Suier doesn't understand, is it useful to find yourself?