Upon hearing this, Xiao Heng frowned in thought.

"You mean, the princess he was imprisoned in the Beidi Palace is Princess Zhaoyang?"

"Yes, I think that King Beidi has only one daughter, and she has already been married. How could there be a princess in the palace? The princesses from other countries have not married into their countries, so they must be Princess Zhaoyang."

Xiao Heng groaned and walked silently for two steps in the hall, but finally said: "If there really is such a princess, it is indeed the Princess Zhaoyang. But--"

He paused for a while, and continued: "We have our own plans for Bei Di. Ba Mujing is treacherous and cunning. He may not have his own plans. Now it seems that the princess is Zhaoyang, and Ba Mujing guards and steals. The princess was under house arrest, but the thief shouted to catch the thief. Let us find Princess Zhaoyang together, so as to bring Da Xuan country in."

Hearing this, Hu Tie nodded again and again, but was confused again: "Is there another possibility?"

A light flashed in Xiao Heng's eyes, and he whispered: "There is another possibility that this so-called Beidi guard is just a trick of Ba Mujingxu. The princess may be in his palace or not, but he wants Attracting our attention, leading us to explore the Beidi Palace, thus trapping us."

Hu Tie was a little dizzy. He felt that Xiao Heng's analysis was too reasonable.

He caught the guard at the time, and only felt that luck was too good, but he didn't expect that it might be a trap.

He scratched his head: "Then what should we do now? The masters we sent out, have Ba Mujing aware of it? If this is discovered, can our plan be completed?"

Xiao Heng's deep eyes thoughtfully: "The people we sent to Beidi should have already caused Ba Mujing's suspicion, so he made a vain move and wanted to use this to test, if the people he found were really ours, naturally Will be hooked."

Hu Tie nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, he may be for this purpose! This is too cunning, this Ba Mujing looks very bold, how can he know how to be careful!"

Xiao Heng said quietly: "This time, let's just take care of it, and follow the bait he put down to find out the whereabouts of Princess Zhaoyang."

He wants to fish with the hook and bait under Ba Mujing.

Xiao Heng wanted the bait.

Not only did I want the bait, but I also wanted to follow the fishing line up, so I could check the fishing rod clearly.

Xiao Heng turned his head and looked out the window.

The sky was still full of wind and sand outside the window.

He remembered how Ba Mujing looked at Gu Suier that day.

He didn't like this kind of look at all, and he didn't like this person even with it.

Since Gu Suier was pregnant, she didn't dare to be too tired, so Guizhi would take care of everything he encountered. And Xiao Heng has already rushed to ask the butler Zhuge to come over.

About a month later, Gu Suier recovered a bit and the steward Zhuge also arrived in Liangcheng.

As soon as Butler Zhuge came, those things in the yard were naturally not a problem, and Gu Suier was finally relieved.

Because she was pregnant, Xiao Heng was worried that she was not good enough, and that the doctors in the frontier were not well-skilled. This time, in addition to inviting the steward Zhuge, he also invited the emperor, and invited a gynecological master from the hospital. , Take care of Gu Suier.