Xiao Heng listened, nodded, pondered for a moment, but said: "No wonder you always chanted and called Ah Chen as a tadpole when you first started. It was because of this."

Gu Suier smiled: "Well, yes..."

Xiao Heng couldn't help but touched her belly again: "You have a good baby in bed, this time give birth to our little sister."

Gu Suier's face turned red when he heard him say this: "This can't be done accurately. Maybe it's a boy or a girl. What is it?"

Xiao Heng nodded: "Well. If you are two brothers and sisters in the future, it will be good, but brothers are also good.

The couple were talking here, thinking about how to have a daughter or a son in the future. Who knows that at this time, Hu Tie came to see you outside.

When Gu Suier saw it, she hurriedly said, "Then you go over quickly, don't delay your business."

Xiao Heng was talking to Gu Suier here, and when Hu Tie asked to see him, he was a little bit reluctant to leave, but thinking that there is nothing small in the frontier now, he must touch Gu Suier's cheek: "You take a good rest. Let Guizhi come and take care of you, and I will come as soon as I go."

However, Xiao Heng left the backyard reluctantly and went to the front hall. While walking, it is inevitable to think of Gu Suier's delicate and soft state just now, and my heart is shaken, and when she thinks that she is about to give birth to her second child, it feels very sweet.

This is extremely rare for him.

He has never liked things or sadness, and there is not much nostalgia for things in the world.

But since he had Gu Suier, Gu Suier gave birth to Xiao Ah Chen, and he also found that his temperament gradually changed.

I started to care about the people and things around me, and I also began to think about what the future will be like, and what I will do in the future. I started to think that I could have a lifetime, a lifetime with Gu Suier and A Chen.

Xiao Heng thought so wildly and stepped into the front hall. Who knew that as soon as he entered the front hall and saw Hu Tie, Hu Tie reported: "Return to your Highness, Princess Zhaoyang is whereabouts!"

Xiao Heng's expression changed slightly when he heard these words, and he hurriedly said, "Where? Where did the news come from?"

Hu Tie knew that it was a matter of great importance, and hurriedly told Xiao Heng carefully.

It turned out that Xiao Heng was supposed to inspect the border defense at the border of Liangcheng himself, but because he learned that Gu Suier had fainted in a hurry, he temporarily left the frontier affairs and rushed back.

Hu Tie freely did the inspection.

Hu Tiezheng patrolled the border with people and horses on horseback, but encountered a few Beidi people who were robbing the cattle and sheep of the local ordinary people.

When Hu Tie saw it, he was obliged to step forward and caught the Beidi people, thinking about capturing them, and handing them to Xiao Heng for disposal.

"Originally, we didn't plan to do anything to them. After all, we are going to be married to Beidi, and it is impossible to kill them, right. But who knows, one of these Beidi people is greedy for life and fear of death. Frightened, he even gave us a secret."

"Huh?" Xiao Heng listened, knowing that this must be of utmost importance, so he slightly twisted his eyebrows right now.

"That Beidi was called Ye Huo, and Ye Huo said that he used to be a guard in the Beidi Palace, but he was expelled later because he offended the third highness of the Beidi Kingdom. When he was in the Beidi Palace, he accidentally heard someone He mentioned that in a remote palace in the palace, a princess was under house arrest. He also heard that the princess did not seem to be from Beidi."