Chapter 65(Epilogue)

5 years later

"Mama, mama, mama"a 4 year old ran down the stairs to Tae in excitement with a drawing in his hand.

"Be careful master Taejeon, you might- "a old maid was saying with a frown before a loud thud was heard.

Thud.

"Mwahhh"the little boy cries resonated in the big mansion and his parents came rushing out of the kitchen to him.

"Taejeon!!"they both yelled at the same time as they rushed to the crying boy, checking his body for bruises.

They sighed in relief to see no scratch.

"Mama...papa, it hurts"he said with a crying face and a big pout.

"It's ok little man, the pain will soon go away"Jungkook said before kissing his forehead to calm him down. The boy nodded slowly, sniffling.

"Come here baby"Tae said with his arms wide open and the little boy ran to his embrace.

The little family walked back to the kitchen and Taejeon was placed on the kitchen counter. A maid offered him water and he drank a bit to cool his system down.

"How many times have I told you not to run around? You might get hurt" Tae softly scolded Taejeon, who kept his head down.

"Answer me"Tae demanded and Taejeon looked at his father with his big shiny puppy eyes to save him from his Mama's scolding.

"Enough with the scolding mama" Jungkook nudged Tae to stop and Tae huffed.

"Why were you in a hurry to see us baby?"Jungkook softly asked as he good cop in the family.

Taejeon slowly brought out a drawing from behind and shower his father saying"I wanted to show you this".

Tae and Jungkook took it from him and smiled at what they saw. It was drawing of himself, Jungkook and Taejeon in the middle smiling brightly.

"This is our family?"Jungkook asked and Taejeon nodded.

"Then let's place it on the fridge so we can see it everyday"Tae said and Taejeon yelled"really mama?"

"Inside voice baby"Jungkook said and Taejeon apologized "sorry papa".

"Yes, really"Tae said chuckling as he went to the fridge to stick the drawing there.

"Beautiful"Tae whispered, smiling.

"Indeed it is"Jungkook said making the other workers smile at them.

"Little man, do you thing you can draw 2 more for mama and papa's office? We want a beautiful one like this one"Jungkook asked politely.

"Yes papa"Taejeon said before running to his room to start drawing.

"Be careful"Jungkook yelled after him but he was gone.

Taejeon was only 2 years old when Jungkook and Tae adopted him. It turned out that his mother was abused by his father and she died protecting her son. She had managed to bring him to the gate of the adoption home before she passed away with Taejeon in her arms.

The adoption center gave him the name Taejeon and brought him in. Two weeks later, Tae and Jungkook came to adopt a child. They had in mind to adopt a few months old baby but when they saw Taejeon they both connected with him and decided to adopt him.

It took a while for Taejeon to get used to them but he came through and since then everything have been going well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Come on guys, let's watch a movie or something I'm bored"y/n whined.

"Yeah, me too"Jimin said and ran to search through the TV channel.

"Ok. Search up something, we'll be there soon"Hobi said to them

The entire family, including Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were in the house.

"Now for the crime news, Mr Kwon and Mr Minho were proclaimed dead."the host said.

Jimin froze as he heard what the news host said so he screamed,"guys come to the living room now!!"

"What happened? Why did you scream?"Tae said as he entered with the rest in the living room.

"Listen"Jimin said increasing the TV volume.

"It has been confirmed that the both of them were killed by some ex-convict in jail. Mr. Kwon was killed in his sleep by strangulation while Mr. Minho was killed by poison"the host continued as their pictures were shown at the top left of the screen.

"Their corpse has been taken to the mortuary, waiting to be taken by their relatives. That is the end of today's news, we shall meet again tomorrow" the host ended with a smile.

Silent tears fell from everyone's eyes after hearing the news.

"We are finally free kookie"Tae said crying as he hugged him. Jungkook hugged him back feeling like a heavy load was taken from his shoulders.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae stood at their balcony in their room, taking fresh air and looking at the sky.

Jungkook came into the room to have a good night rest with his baby when he saw him standing by the balcony. He went to him and gave him a back hug.

"What are you doing here my love?" Jungkook asked softly in his ear before kissing his shoulder.

"Just thinking"Tae answered, holding unto Jungkook's arms around him.

"About what?"Jungkook questioned.

"Us. Our family. Everything we've been through. How far we've come" Tae said while turning around.

"And what have you concluded?" Jungkook smiling at Tae.

"That I have everything that I have ever wished for and I wouldn't want anything else or have any other way"Tae replied.

"I'm happy you think that way my love. I also wouldn't want any other family or friends other than ours. I want to be with you guys, in this life and the next. If truly there is a God up there, then I pray he answers our prayers"Jungkook said looking at the sky behind Tae.

"I love you so much Mr Jeon"Tae said pecking his lips.

"I love you more my heart"Jungkook said pecking his lips and his face, cheeks, eyes making Tae giggle happily.

The End.
______________________________________
And that is the end of Mr.Jeon's Heart.

See you next time.