Chapter 28~

Long chapter ahead
Slight smut~
______________________________________

It was almost 7:30pm and Tae was getting prepared for his date with Jungkook. He was putting the finishing touch when the door bell rang.

Tae ran down, with a towel around his head and opened the door for Jungkook. Jungkook looked up and his jaw dropped at tae's sexiness. He was wearing jeans that was hugging his thighs with a white see through shirt on top and a baby blue jacket. He wore black sneakers and he completed his look with a one ear jewelry and a bracelet on his left wrist. He was looking hot.

"Hey kookie, come in"tae ushered him in. Jungkook went in looking at tae's head and Tae closed the door. "You came early"tae asked."Yeah, but can you explain the towel?"Jungkook asked confused.

"Oh this? I kinda...dyed my hair?"Tae said shyly."You dyed your hair? Can I see?"Jungkook asked surprised."Yeah" tae answered. He opened it, a beautiful blue was shown and it fucking completed tae's hot look making him 10x hotter.

Fucking sexy Jungkook thought not realizing he said it out loud. Tae blushed at the compliment and said, "thank you". It was then Jungkook realized he said it out loud and blushed at his own thoughts.

"I'll go brush my hair so we can go"tae said blushing and ran upstairs.

After a while, tae came out looking ethereal. Just like an angel and Jungkook couldn't help but say it,"you look like an angel. Simply ethereal".

Tae smiled and said,"thank you kookie"."Let's go, I have a surprise for you"Jungkook said leading him out of the house.

They entered the car and drove to their destination."Kookie, can you tell me where we are going to?"Tae asked looking at him."It won't be a surprise if I did, now would it?"Jungkook said cheekily. Tae pouted and huff at his reply."Don't pout Taebaby, we'll soon get there. It's not far"Jungkook said assuring him.

30 minutes later, Jungkook stopped the car."Tae wake up, we are here" Jungkook shook Tae awake. Tae woke up hearing the water sound and asked "where are we?"

"Why don't you get down and see for yourself"Jungkook replied. Tae got down and walked listening to the sound and saw a beach."You brought me a beach?"Tae asked smiling. Yeah, I rented it out for us, do you like it?" Jungkook asked.

"I love it"tae replied with a wide smile and was about to run off again then halted. He looked cutely at Jungkook who was already anticipated his move."You can run tae but don't hurt yourself"Jungkook said and Tae bolted to the beach.

Jungkook laughed a little and followed him. Tae was playing with the water with his feet not noticing some people behind him."Taebaby turn around"Jungkook asked.

Tae turned and gasped in surprise.
He saw Jin and Namjoon, Hobi and y/n, Yoongi and Jimin holding hands and Jackson."Guys, what are you doing here? Wait. What about work?" Tae asked in shock.

Namjoon answered saying,"well, tae...your man here invited us. He wanted us to be a witness to something and about work, we gave everyone at the office a quick close time just for you".

"Witness? For what?"Tae asked looking at Jungkook."I'm surprised you haven't seen the surprise I made for you"Jungkook replied gesturing to  a big beautiful table decorated with light and filled with tasty food for everyone.

"Wow, how did I not notice that?"Tae asked surprise."Well...you love the sea so am not surprised"Jin replied laughing."Well, I'm surprised hyung, you have been holding Namjoon hyung's hand since I got here. Care to tell me why?"Tae retorted.

Jin kept quiet and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled and said,"he'll tell you after Jungkook has done what we came for, so let's all go eat". Everyone agreed and went to the table.