Chapter 30

I'm sorry I hadn't posted for a while now. It's because I have been preparing for some school tests.
______________________________________

Jungkook knocked and a worried and terrified Jin opened the door.

"Jin hyung, what happened? Why are you looking so worried?"he asked looking around and asked again,"and where is Tae?"

"It's good you are here Jungkook,come in so you can help me"Jin said looking terrified."What do you mean by that? Is something wrong?"Jungkook asked going inside.

"I came home from work and expected Tae to come down to greet me but he didn't come down and I know he is in his room. It's been exactly 2 hours I have been back and I don't know know how long he has been in there. I have been calling his phone and it has been ringing inside his room so I know he's inside"Jin explained already crying.

"Hyung, calm down. Tell me, do have a spare key to the rooms here?" Jungkook calmly asked but internally freaking out."Holy fudge, yes I do. How did I not think of that?"Jin exclaimed loudly and ran to his room with Jungkook following to get a spare key that look exactly like Tae's.

"Here, this is the key"he said handing it over to Jungkook. Jungkook simply collected it and speed walked to tae's door and opened the door. They both looked at each other and burst into the room but they saw no one but his clothes from the previous night and his phone.

He then had a thought, bathroom. He went to the door of the bathroom and tried to open it but it was also locked. "Hyung, the bathroom door is locked' Jungkook said looking at Jin.

"What? Why?"Jin asked looking confused."Do you have a spare key for this one too? Jin looked at it closely and said"yeah it's the same as mine too. Wait here". Then he ran back to his room to bring the same key.

"This is it. Open the door"Jin said wanting the door to be opened already. Jungkook quickly opened it and they gasped at the sight.

Tae was in the empty bathtub, sleeping half naked with no shirt or pants on, just his Calvin Klein underwear. The window to the bathroom was opened so the chilling air was coming in making him shiver a little bit.

TAEHYUNG!!??they both screamed in surprise and joy and ran to him. The loud sound of their voices jolted tae up from his sleep and he woke up.

"Tae are you ok?"Jin asked with tears running out from his eyes."Hyung, you are home already? And why are you crying?"Tae asked confused.

"I have been in the house for the past 2 freaking hours calling your phone but you didn't pick up. I was getting worried and losing my mind but Jungkook came and helped me remember that we had spare key to both our rooms and so we are here"Jin replied still crying a little.

Tae felt extremely guilty so he apologized,"I'm so so sorry hyung. I was thinking about something and I passed out"."Thinking of something? Is that why you have tears stains on your face? Where you crying?"Jin asked worried wanting to know what had happened.

Jungkook decided to save the day since tae couldn't answer."Jin hyung, let's keep the questions for later. Right now we all need rest especially you hyung. You have been worried for too long so get some rest, I'll take care of Tae for tonight"Jungkook assured Jin.

"Are you sure?"Jin asked to make sure because he was exhausted."I'm sure hyung, just go have your beauty sleep" Jungkook said smiling to make him leave.

I am beautiful Jin mumbled and the latter smiled."Ok, I'll go. Take care of him"Jin said touching tae's hair a little and left in relief and trust that he will be taken care of.

Jungkook looked back at Tae who was fiddling with his finger and said,"I'll go back to your room and wait for you. I expected you to take a warm bath and come see me to talk it out" Jungkook said in a stern tone and Tae nodded softly.