Chapter 22

Wattpad is not letting me post the pictures of the food they eat in the story so you guys can go to Google and find out what each are especially the London food at the local market.

Moving on...
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was currently 12:10am, already lunch time and Jungkook wasn't done working yet. His eyes were aching and his head throbbing in pain. He hadn't eaten before leaving this morning and it was taking a toll on his health.

He checked his wrist watch and his eyes widened at the time. He quickly stood up abandoning his work to find Tae in the storage room. On his way there, he heard giggles and went in to see...

"Taehyung, look I brought some Japanese rice cake, mochi and Korean stir fried rice, want some?"Jackson asked smiling as he managed to open each container with his right hand."Be careful with your hand hyung and It's ok, my hyung gave me a lunch bag too"Tae said bringing out his own lunch bag.

He brought it out and saw two small cylindrical containers filled with  spicy kimchi and a big container with Korean spicy rice cake."Woah!!"they both exclaimed."Your hyung is amazing!!.Can I have some?" Jackson asked licking his lips.

"Sure hyung, have some"tae replied giving him a container filled with spicy kimchi Jackson happily collected it with his right hand and gave tae his small container of his Japanese rice cake.

Jackson tried to put some of the kimchi into his mouth with his right hand but it seemed impossible. Tae noticed and collected his chopsticks to feed him. He put the kimchi in his mouth and Jackson moaned at the taste and it almost sounded sexual that tae giggled.

"Hyung, does it taste that good that you moan like that?"tae asked laughing out loud."Yes, it is. This is the best I have ever eaten, it reminds me of my mom's"Jackson replied munching happily making tae giggle.

"Sorry I made you feed me Tae, I'm not really good with my right hand at all. I'm left handed"Jackson confessed. "It's alright hyung, I'm happy to help" tae replied. He kept feeding Jackson and feeding himself at the same time for a while when suddenly his office door opened.

He was putting some Korean rice cake into Jackson's mouth when Jungkook entered looking shocked at the scene. Not a second later, Jungkook's face morphed into anger and immense jealousy. Tae saw the anger and he felt something bad is about to happen because he been feeling uneasy since morning.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?? WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING?? IS THIS WORK I GAVE YOU TO DO KIM TAEHYUNG?? I ASKED YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE, YOU SIT COMFORTABLY FEEDING HIM??" Jungkook screamed out in anger. He was extremely jealousy of their closeness and things were just coming out of his mouth without him thinking.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm sorry we were just eating lunch and I already finished what you asked me to do so i-"tae got interrupted.

"SO YOU WHAT? YOU DIDN'T COME TO TELL ME YOU WERE DONE AND YOU DECIDED TO FEED HIM? DOESN'T HE HAVE HANDS TO EAT? AND YOU HAD TO EAT IT IN YOUR OFFICE AND NOT THE CAFETERIA?" Jungkook yelled some more, making tae eyes teary but he didn't care anymore. His whole being was just burning in anger and jealousy to notice.

Jackson sat down in fear, not uttering a word. He looked at tae and noticed his eyes getting teary as Jungkook yelled at him. He felt bad but there was nothing he could do. He was thinking of what he could do help, when his ears heard something he never expected.

"IS THIS HOW YOU ARE? YOU CLAIM TO LIKE ME ALL THIS TIME AND HERE YOU ARE ALREADY BEING A SLUT AND SEDUCING HIM?"At this point, everyone in their floor was hearing everything that was happening, including Jimin and the others who had come to look for Jungkook. Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi ran into Taehyung's office and their eyes widened at Jungkook's next sentence.

"YOU ARE REALLY SHAMELESS, SIMPLY DISGUSTING AND NOTHING BUT A SLUTB-".

SLAP.

"TAEHYUNG!!??"they all yelled in surprise at his action. Even Taehyung was surprised but he didn't care. He had had enough of the insult and accusations.

"HOW DARE YOU TAE-"Jungkook started yelling again as he raised his head up only to see tear running down tae's eyes like waterfall.

"I've had enough Jungkook. I won't take anymore of your insults and it end today"tae said in tears.

"Taehyung, please, I didn't know what I was say-" Jungkook tried to say in a calm voice.

"NO!! YOU'VE SAID YOUR PIECE, NOW IT'S MY TURN. FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS, YOU HAVE BEEN RUDE TO ME, YOU HAVE AVOIDED ME LIKE A PLAGUE AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. YOU GAVE ME WORKS THAT WEREN'T NECESSARY, STRESSED AND WORKED ME TO THE BONE. WHENEVER I TRY TO TALK TO YOU,YOU SNOB ME, MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A DESPERATE FOOL, DESPITE KNOWING HOW MUCH I LIKED YOU"Taehyung screamed out in anger an pain. Everyone's eyes and mouth were open at the revelation.

"Taehyung, calm down"Jackson softly said trying to calm him down but Tae ignored him.

"You accused me of being a slut because you saw me sitting close to hyung while feeding him. Did you look at his hands to know that he was hurt?"As he said that, Jungkook's, Namjoon's and Yoongi's eyes went to Jackson's left swollen hand and looked surprised at his hand.

"He is left handed and can't eat with his right, that why you saw me feeding him but you decided to see it as a way of seducing him and being his slut"Tae yelled at him. He then started laughing and said something that broke everyone's heart,"I can't believe I fought my hyung for you. I can't believe I fell in love with you like a fool and hoped and pray you would notice me but I guess I was wrong. So, I'm sorry for everything".

"No, Taehyung I'm sorry. I was only mad at-"tae interrupted him again."It's alright sir, I'll take my leave" tae said and went to his desk to pack his things.

"Ok, Taehyung. You can go home and come back whenever you-"Jimin finally spoke but was interrupted midway by Tae.

"No hyung... I quit"tae said sadly looking at him.

"WHAT?? WHAT DO MEAN?"Jungkook yelled in horror, not believing his ears. He went to Tae and held his wrist to stop him from leaving."Let go sir"tae said trying to pull his wrist from Jungkook's grip.

"I SAID I QUIT, NOW LET GO" Taehyung screamed out and forcefully pulled his wrist and walked out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Am evil aren't I?😈😈

Anygays, that is the end of evil angst.

Tell me what you think in the comments section, vote and follow me for more.

Bye and be safe. Peace out ✌️✌️