Chapter 37

Long chapter ahead.
In my story description, I wrote attempted rape but instead I'll change it a bit.
Read to find out.
______________________________________

"Ahhh..."Tae hissed in pain as he held his head.

"Where am I?"Tae asked looking around seeing he was in a small dark room with only a table, a chair, the small bed he was on and the moon light illuminating inside.

His brain hurt as he tried to remember where he was and how he got there.

He gasped loudly as he remembered. He was washing his hands in the sink after peeing when two men in black came in and covered his nose with a white clothe."They drugged me, but who?"Tae asked himself.

Just then, Minho and Kwon came in.

"Who's there?"Tae asked scared but bold.

They figures chuckled and then switched on the light. They gasped in shock as he recognized one of them.

"MR. KWON!!??"

"Yes my darling tae. How have you been?"he asked with a sickening smile which almost made tae throw up.

He got closer to Tae on the bed and Tae moved far away from him as he could.

"Don't be scared my dear, I'll do you no harm"Kwon said trying to be soft and touch his face.

"No, get away from me"Tae said swatting his hand harshly.

Kwon got angry and pulled his legs toward him harshly and said with gritted teeth,"don't anger me boy. I could do terrible things to you right here and now and your kookie won't save you".

"Get off me you pedophile"Tae screamed pushing and slapping him in fear as he attempt to push Kwon away.

The door barged open and in came Minho men and Tae got startled.

"Boss we heard some noise. Is everything ok?"one of them asked.

Minho smirked as he had an idea."Get me a video camera"he ordered and one of the men left. 2 minutes later he came back with one.

"Good now start recording, I have a plan"Minho ordered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Weakness.

Shame.

Fear.

Anger.

Failure.

Theses were emotions Jungkook was feeling and it was overwhelming.

It's been 1 hour everyone went straight to Jungkook's house thinking of a plan to get Tae back but nothing was coming up.

"Jungkook stop moving around, you are making us dizzy"Jimin scolded in annoyance.

Jungkook didn't seem to hear as he continued to move around mumbling something no one is hearing, making Jimin groan at him closing his eyes and rubbing his temple.

"What am I going to do? Where did they keep you Tae? You must be so scared. God please keep him safe" Jungkook mumbled, praying to God.

Yoongi sigh, walked up to Jungkook and said,"Jungkook you are stressed and I know you don't do your best when you are like this. So, sit down and brain storm calmly".

Jungkook exhaled deeply and sat down, just then his phone rang again startling him.

He checked the ID and saw it was another unknown number calling.

"Answer it and put it on loudspeaker" Namjoon said to him and he nodded.

Jungkook

"Hello?"