Chapter 26

Sorry it took so long to update the story...but am here now so, let's get it.
Long chapter ahead.
______________________________________

Taehyung was in Jungkook's embrace in a deep slumber as Jungkook stroked his head softly. They have been in that position for 2hours, feeling content. As he stroked Tae's hair, he stared and studied his features. Tae had dark eye lashes, a nice straight noise, red blushy cheeks and those soft, sweet and captivating lips, he thought.

Tae stirred as he didn't feel his head been stroked anymore. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook closely and intensely staring at his lips and he gulped. Jungkook was getting closer to his lips to taste it when Taehyung phone rang and startled them.

"Hello? Jin hyung?"he answered. "Where are you tae? I'm getting worried"Jin said over the phone worried.

"I'll be home soon hyung"tae softly replied, then the line went off. Tae sighed looking at his phone, worried about Jin. He felt a soft squeeze on his arm from Jungkook who said"I'll take you home, it's pretty late already. It's not safe here, so let's go".Jungkook stood up taking tae's hand after he had taken his blanket and left to his car.

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at Taehyung's house. They had a silent ride all the way from the park to tae's house with a lot going on their mind. Jungkook broke the silence and said "go inside tae, your hyung will be worried".

"Yeah"tae replied softly.

"Good night"Jungkook said to Tae looking at him with love and Tae blushed a little, then looked away. "Good night kookie"Tae shyly said and quickly pecked Jungkook's lips and ran out of the car, not waiting for a reply.

Jungkook sat his car looking dazed from the peck, touching his lips but later smiled and left while tae held his beating hearts and squealed in joy not noticing Jin looking at him from the top of the stairs.

He had a cough and looked up seeing Jin."Hyung, you are still awake?"Tae asked."Yeah, I was worried for my little brother so..."Jin replied coming down the stairs."I saw your little squeal, what happened at the park?"Jin asked tae.

Taehyung sighed and went into the kitchen with jin following him. He took a bottle of water to quench his thirst and told everything to Jin. Jin was surprised at what he just heard and started feeling guilty for insulting Jungkook.

He has passed through a lot Jin said feeling guilty and Tae noticed his sudden change of mood."Hyung, it's not your fault, you were only doing what a good brother would do, you didn't know. From the look of things, I think he has forgiven you so don't worry".

They sat down for a while when tae's phone buzzed. He opened his phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown

"Hey Taehyung, it's Jungkook"

Tae smile and replied,

Taehyung

"Hi, Jungkook. Have you reached home yet?"

Unknown

"Yes, I have but I want to ask you a question".

Taehyung

"Go ahead"

Unknown

Go on a date with me?

Taehyung blushed hard and Jin who sitting beside him looked at him blushing and asked"why are you blushing?"

"Jungkook asked me out on a date hyung"he answered Jin.

"So what is your answer?"Jin asked him smiling a bit.