Chapter 45(M)🥵😏

Before I start, I want to say a few words: negative words from people should never put you down in whatever you have set your mind on. People only say negative things about you when you are better them not because you are not worthy or unwanted.

I wish KPOP idol Soobin knew this before his depression and untimely death. RIP dear, we'll miss you.😔😔
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
_____________________________________

Taehyung was the first to wake up because of the sunlight shining directly to his face so he moved his face away to avoid more of this with his eyes closed.

He tried to move his body as well but he couldn't so he opened his eyes and found out that a certain bunny was holding his waist in a cuddling position. Even in his sleep, he is very protective tae thought shaking his head smiling.

A deep blush appeared on his face as he remembered what happened last night. He couldn't believe he gave his virginity to the man he loves deeply and trust.

He stared at Jungkook for a while and giggled when he noticed his lips slightly opened,showing his bunny teeth. He traced Jungkook's face with his fingers all the way to his lips but Jungkook didn't wake up.

Just then Jungkook moved his arms away from Tae waist a bit, leaving his chest and torso open for Tae to see. The bed blanket was only doing justice by covering his lower region, hiding the huge monster from last night.

Tae eyes were blown open as he stared at Jungkook's torso. He was freaking packed with muscles and our dear Taehyung was drooling. Tae slowly lifted his long slender fingers towards Jungkook's abs slowly traced them.

He was so fascinating by how hard Jungkook's abs were cause he didn't have such. He only had his soft chest and soft, flat tummy.

Unknown to him, Jungkook was already awake the moment he moved a bit from him.

Unconsciously, tae's hand moved lower and lower from Jungkook's chest down to his abs getting close to his juancock. Jungkook's breath hitched slightly but it went unnoticed by Tae who was biting his lips and contemplating on what he was about to do.

"He won't be mad if I took a little peek, would he? I'm his little one right?"Tae mumbled staring at the bed blanket that covered them. Jungkook smirked internally but at the same time he's heart warmed at his adorable baby.

"I'll just take one quick look and he won't know"Tae quietly said and slowly lifted the blanket up bit by bit but then a sharp knock interrupted him, startling him to sharply sit up and let out a painful hiss as his ass burned.

Unknown to him, he had opened the blanket revealing his bunny's big(huge) dick and 'waking' Jungkook up.

The knock came again sharply and a voice was heard from outside. "Taebear, Jungkook are you both awake?"the voice asked.

"Umm, yeah Hobi hyung, I'm awake but ko-"Tae was hurriedly replying to Hobi but his word got cut short as he noticed his bunny's huge grith resting on his tommy.

His eyes went wide, almost popping out and he screamed out, WHAT THE HE-? Jungkook panicked, sat up and closed his mouth before he completed his sentence.

"Tae? Taebear? Are you ok? Is something wrong? Why did you shout?"Hobi asked worried trying to open the door.

"Hobi hyung, everything is fine. Nothing is wrong. Tae just screamed because of the sudden migraine he had from drinking too much wine last night before sleeping"Jungkook quickly lied as an answer.

Tae was still looking at his grith in shock with Jungkook's hand over his mouth.

"Oh...ok? Umm, the others sent me to call the both of you to have breakfast at seagull cafe"Hobi said to him.