Chapter 19

I don't understand Wattpad anymore. After publishing a story, I will see it where I left it but the next day it vanishes and I'll have to log out and re-log in before I'll see my story. I don't know why it is happening.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean"y/n asked Taehyung.

"My heart y/n...my heart hurts a lot. It's in pain"Tae said clutching his shirt where his heart is.

"We don't understand tae, try to explain more. What you're saying is not clear"Jin said trying to make him speak.

Taehyung slowly looked at Jin with his swollen eyes and flushed cheeks and said,"H-hyung, I love h-him. So much that it hurts. I have fallen in love with him hyung".

"What? Who do you love tae?"Hobi asked looking surprised.

"M-my b-boss, Jeon Jungkook"Tae said before letting out a loud sob. The entire house was quiet for a while except for tae's loud cries.

"Taebear,calm down and tell what transpired between the both of you ok?When did this happen?"Y/n said while hugging him sideways.

He stopped crying and told them everything that happened in London to the day Jungkook's behavior changed towards him.

"...and that's all what happened" Taehyung ended with a hoarse voice. His hyungs and y/n just kept quiet because they didn't know what to say. Eventually, y/n broke the silence and said,"taebear, is he only like this when he's with you?"

"I think so. Ever since I started working there, I noticed he treated everyone differently, sternly you know but when it comes to me he become different"he answered y/n.

"With what I'm seeing here, I think he's just playing with your feelings Tae"Jin spoke sternly.

"But hyung, he's my-"tae voice rose up trying to oppose.

"Your first love? Yes, I know but I don't like the way you are reacting to this. It's obvious he's just toying with you tae, just forget it"Jin yelled before standing up. He looked furious.

"But I can't hyung, I can't stop thinking about him. He's always in my head and in my heart hyung, so how am I supposed to forget it?"tae screamed, tears flowing down his eyes.

"Taehyung, we understand how you feel but I honestly agree with Jin. I also think he's toying with you, I mean what other way would be best to explain his attitude. I'm even surprised he just showed care towards you and not date you then break your heart later"Hobi tried to reason while y/n nodding to show she agreed too.

Taehyung stood up from where he was sitting and just looked at them in disbelief."Why are you guys doing this? I had expected you guys to comfort me and tell everything would be okay. To be strong and positive about the future but you all are telling me to forget everything??"Tae screamed at them in anger.

"Tae, calm down and try to understand tha-"y/n tried to persuade him to understand them.

"Understand what? Understand that you guys don't want my happiness? Understand that my hyungs and you are telling me to forget my first love? Understand that you are selfi-"Tae stopped because of a loud sound.

SLAP

"Don't you dare complete that sentence Kim Taehyung. You say we don't want your happiness? Well for your information, all we want is your happiness and comfort and not your tears and pain"Jin furiously yelled with a deep frown etched on his face.

"After everything you just told us, I didn't hear you say he told you he loves you or that he wants to date you or that he felt something for you or did?"he Jin questioned still angry.

Tae didn't reply, his head was still turned to side after Jin slapped him hard. He had been quiet since.

"Jin,calm down"Hobi voice wavered a bit as he spoke. He was feeling sad for the younger.

"Look up and answer me"Jin said completely ignoring Hobi.

Taehyung slowly lifted his head and looked at Jin. Fresh tears rolled down from his eyes and his cheek was swollen from the force of the slap, Jin felt guilty but he had to bring tae back to his senses.

"Answer me Tae. Did he?"Jin asked a little calm. Taehyung shook his head saying a low"no"with a croaked voice.

"Then why are you hurting yourself? Why are hurting yourself like I did? Don't you remember what happened to me? I had suffered but you helped me through everything but now you are doing the exact same thing. Hurting yourself like I did"Jin said tears coming out of his eyes. What tae was doing was bringing back his past that he didn't want to remember.

Jin got tired of crying and finally said, "I understand you tae, really I do. But don't let love cloud your sense of reasoning and make you lose yourself just because you are the only one loving"Jin immediately left to his bedroom after saying that. Taehyung just stared like he was in a trance.

"Tae, I think this is enough for the night. You should go take a shower and sleep, you look tired and we have to leave, it's late"y/n said stopping his train of thought.

He simply nodded and told them good night and headed up stairs. He entered his room and went to shower. He stood under the shower and thought for a very long time.

After his shower, he went to bed but he couldn't sleep. Thankfully, it was Friday so he didn't have to wake up early. He kept tossing and turning but he couldn't sleep. He then remembered what Jin hyung said"don't let love cloud your sense of reasoning and make you lose yourself just because you are the only one loving".

He knew what his hyung was insinuating but he didn't want to let go just yet. He was just that stubborn. He wanted to try some more before giving up and conclude that it was just a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One sided love.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dumdumdum....dururum.

Angst everybody. I love a good angst.

Should I make them confess now or should I make more angst?

Reply in comment below and vote.

Bye. Peace out✌️✌️