Chapter 16

Honk...honk...honk

Taehyung got startled by the sound and looked at the car not far from him making the noise. He saw Jungkook coming out of the back sit and calling him.

"Taehyung, over here"he said coldly. Taehyung gulped and walked quickly to car and entered. The car started moving after he entered and awkward silence was thick in the car.

"S-sir?"Taehyung called with a stutter.

"What?" Jungkook answered with his eyes closed, clearly exhausted and annoyed from the yelling at the market.

"Umm...I really sorry for what happened back there. It was all my fault"Tae said remorseful.

"It's not your fault and don't worry about it"Jungkook replied with finality in his voice.

"Ok, boss. Umm, boss I bought you something to cool down. It might take a while before we get to the hotel so can I give it to you?"Taehyung asked been careful with his words.

"What is it?" Jungkook opened his eyes to see what he bought. Taehyung reached into one of the bags he was given and brought out the banana milk smoothie.

He stretched his hands out and said, "it's a banana milk smoothie".

"How do you know I like banana milk?" Jungkook asked skeptically.

"Don't look at me like that boss. I've seen banana milk plastic cans in your office trash and also in your mini fridge"Tae replied smiling a little.

"Hmm... Let me try this one"Jungkook said before sucking on the straw. He took three sucks and was amazed.

"It's good"he said before sucking some more. He was half was through when he noticed tae looking at him with a happy face.

"Why are you looking so happy?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow arched up.

"Nothing. Just that you don't look mad and scary anymore" tae replied.

"Where is yours? Didn't you get any?" Jungkook asked looking at the bags in his hands.

"No, I bought just yours"tae replied.

"You can have mine"Jungkook offered.

"No, I'm good. I am really hungry for food and I'm not really a fan of banana milk" Taehyung rejected politely.

LATER (4:35pm)

"Mr Jeon, we are here the driver" announced. Jungkook ignored him and walked away into the hotel still drinking the banana milk smoothie.

Taehyung looked at the man and apologized. He then told him they will leave for the airport by 9:00pm, so he should be aware of the time. After saying that, he left and went straight to their hotel room.

Taehyung walked into the hotel room looking around not seeing Jungkook in sight...not until he heard water running in the bathroom.

He must be taking a shower he thought.

He sat down on the bed exhausted from the event to the recent incident. While waiting, he dozed off a bit.

"...hyung? Taehyung? Wake up and go shower"Jungkook said shaking Taehyung awake.

*Yawn* "Hyung?" Taehyung asked sleepy. "Yes it's me. Wake up, the food is getting cold, so go shower" Jungkook said looking at him fondly.

"Ok hyung"tae said standing slowly from the bed and walked to the bathroom to shower yawning and scratching his butt. Jungkook chuckled lightly at his actions.

7 minutes later

"I'm done Jungkook"Tae said coming out of the bathroom.

"Ok let's eat and rest. We have little time to rest and it's only 5:15pm, so we have 4hours less to relax"Jungkook reminding Taehyung about leaving London.

"I know Jungkook let's eat"tae said a little tired and Jungkook's growling stomach agreed.

Jungkook blushed at the sound and Taehyung giggled at him.

20 minutes later, they were both stuffed with food and sighed in relief of being filled. "Taehyung let's rest a little bit, I'll set my alarm to 8:30pm and wake you up" Jungkook said after a while.

"Ok, good night Jungkook" Tae yawned out before stretching. Jungkook just watched him with a tired smile... until Taehyung stretched till his shirt went up and showed his soft baby tummy.

Jungkook gulped thickly and felt his dick rising but went down when he realized he was lusting after a man that isn't his or even aware of what was going on. Worst of all, he's not even ready for a relationship so why the softness towards him?

Taehyung entered the bed and covered himself with the duvet and was out like a light.

Jungkook been a gentleman, still went over to the couch to sleep. He brought out his phone and immediately set the alarm to 8:30pm so that they can be ready before the driver arrival. He took the large blanket, covered himself with it and sleep off.

8:30pm

I've been talking to your answer phone na na.
Something tells me you don't want to na na
When I ca-

Jungkook being a light sleeper woke up immediately and switched off the alarm. He rubbed and yawned before looking over at Tae. He stood up and went the bed. He shook Tae and said, "Taehyung, it time to go. The driver will be here any moment".

"Hmm...ok. You go change first"tae said waking up.

"Ok, I'm going"Jungkook said walking towards his suitcase and picked out a casual wear and entered the bathroom.

Few minutes later, he came and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed with what he wants to wear, looking sleepy. He went towards him, touched his head and softly told him,"go change Taehyung. When we get into plane, you can sleep all you want".

"Hmm,I'm going, I'm going"tae whined standing up.

Jungkook took out his phone and scrolled through to pass time. It was 8:45pm when tae came out dressed in his casual wear. "Hyung let's go" he said zipping his bag and yawning.

"Just in time. The driver is waiting already, so let's go and check out" Jungkook replied.

They walked and went to check out. After checking out, the entered the car and drove off to the airport.

"All flight passengers to South Korea, please get ready to board the plane" the announcer said through the megaphone.

"Taehyung wake up, we are here and our flight was just called" Jungkook said to a very sleepy tae. Taehyung came down with Jungkook and driver helping them with their luggage.

After getting through the airplane reception??🤔they found their seats in the plane, sat down and relaxed. Well, Tae slept off immediately.

Jungkook saw a flight attendant and called her."Excuse me, can I get 2 neck pillows and 2 blankets?"he asked.

"Sure, just a moment sir"she said leaving to the back. She came a minute later and gave him what he asked for.

Jungkook placed the neck pillow behind a sleeping tae's neck and covered him with a blanket to keep him warm. He stared at Tae for a while and said,"sweet dreams baby" and used the neck pillow and blanket for himself drifting to sleep also.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So much fluff...ahh 🥺🥺when will it be my turn?

Anygays, vote, comment and be safe.

Bye.