Chapter 48

"Kookie, you called for me?"Tae said a entering his boyfriend's office. It was already late.

"Yes love come here"Jungkook said patting his thighs for Tae to sit on.

Tae walked shyly to him and sat down gently. Jungkook shut his laptop down and smiled at his baby.

"So beautiful"Jungkook murmured staring at his boyfriend's blushing face at the compliment.

"Why did you call me here?"Tae shyly asked."Why? Don't like my presence anymore?"Jungkook asked with an arched eyebrow smiling.

"You know I do"tae answered and Jungkook chuckled.

"Well, the guys were going to a club tonight and they invited us. Including your hyung"Jungkook announced.

"Really? I have never been to club before kookie"Tae said not really sure about it.

"Alright, I'll be with you all night as long as you stick to me like glue" Jungkook said holding his hands. Tae nodded adorably and Jungkook smiled at him.

"So let's go home and get ready" Jungkook said and Tae stood up waiting for him. After he was done, they both left the company building and went home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Babe, are you ready? They are waiting for us at the club and we are late"Jungkook said from the living room.

"I'm coming"tae said exiting the room.

He came down the stairs fast and jogged a bit to Jungkook.

"You look sexy"Jungkook complimented.

"I know I am"Tae replied sassily, swaying his hips as he walked passed Jungkook to the door.

"Let's go"he said walking to the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vroom.

"Let's get down babe"Jungkook said unbuckling his seatbelts.

"I feel weird Kookie and I don't know why"Tae said looking at him a bit scared.

"No need to worry tae, I'm here" Jungkook said assuring him and he felt a bit better.

Tae unbuckled his seatbelts and came down from the car. He took Jungkook's hand and they both walked into the booming club.

Loud music was shaking the whole place, smell of cigarettes and alcohol, even strangers were making out with each other in there, tae was surprised. It was exactly how he sees them on TV.

"Hey guys, you came"Yoongi said approaching them with the rest of the group behind him.

"Taehyung?"Jin said smiling at him. "Hyung!!"Tae shouted and jumped on him. He hasn't seen him for a while now.

"I missed you"Tae said softly."I missed you too Tae"Jin replied hugging him back.

"Come, let's get you guys something to drink"Hobi said smiling. They all went to the bar and ordered some alcohol.

"I'll have a beer and for my baby a cocktail"Jungkook ordered.

"Right away sir"the bartender replied and got to work.

He did those bartender magic and Tae was amazed.

"We'll be in the VIP lounge if you need us"Yoongi said and left with Jimin.

5 cocktails later, our dear tae was feeling a bit tipsy."Babe, how many have you had, that is making you tipsy?"Jungkook asked smiling.

5 Tae replied raising 7 fingers up and Jungkook laughed at him.