Chapter 36

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MR. JEON JUNGKOOK OF JK'S CARS AND JEWELRY ENTERPRISES"

Every single soul in the hall stood up and gave a huge round of applause to Jungkook.

A fucking standing ovation 👏👏

Jungkook smile was big so was his friends and boyfriend's. He went to the stage look hot and all the ladies were screaming.

"Congratulations Mr Jeon"Rubin said shaking his hand and Mina gave him a side hug.

The audience were still clapping causing the standing ovation to last for 5 minutes.

This brought tears to Jungkook's eyes. After so many years of working hard, he finally got to the top.

At the back, Kwon was furious at the young man's success. He felt the need to end Jungkook right then and there but he held back because that wouldn't be good for his reputation. He took out his phone and told Minho men to be ready.

"Mr. Jeon, please a speech before you leave"Mina said handing him the microphone.

The audience calm down and sat down waiting to listen to his speech.

"Firstly, I like to say thank you all you all for giving me this opportunity to be here tonight. I honestly never expected to be nominated for this kind of event but I'm happy that out of the nominees, I made it; all thanks you".

"Secondly, I like to thank my friends and staffs for their support and hard work to make this possible. I sincerely appreciate all your efforts so thank you so much".

"And lastly, I would like to thank someone really special to me. Someone who didn't let me relent on this or let me feel down. He gave me courage, support and love that I needed"he said looking intensely at Tae who was blushing.

"I love you baby"Jungkook said smiling and winking at him. The crowd awwed at them.

Tae turned red everywhere at the attention as everyone clapped for him so he stood up and bowed to everyone a bit before sitting down.

Jungkook smiled and left the stage and ran to hug his boyfriend and friends.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, that is the end of the award show. So enjoy yourselves and have a great night"Mr Rubin said and left with Miss Mina who bowed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are your men ready??"Kwon growled at the person at the other side of the phone as he saw Jungkook kissing Tae.

"Yes they are. They are just waiting for the right time"Minho replied also growled as he saw Tae giggling as he kissed back and blushed.

"No time. Just find a way separate them now"Kwon angrily said and hanged up.

"The old bastard with no respect for his age"Minho said clutching his phone in anger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations man, you finally made it. Your dad and mom will be very proud of you"Yoongi said hugging him. Jungkook hugged back smiling wide, thanking him.

"Hey Tae, you are now the number one business man's boyfriend, how do you feel?"Jimin asked smirking as he drank his wine.

Tae got flustered by the question and hid his face in Jungkook's chest.

"Can I call you first lady?"Jimin continued to tease.

Everyone laughed at his cuteness and Tae whined hitting Jungkook's chest softly.

"Stop laughing at me"Tae said cutely pouting at them and the all cooed at him.

"You are adorable my love"Jungkook said pecking his forehead.