Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥

They got the house, 10 minutes tops and along the way tae had taken off his clothes and was just in his trousers.

It was too damn hot even with car a.c on. Jungkook rushed out of the car to Tae's side and helped him out.

Immediately Tae came out, he latched his lips on Jungkook's neck and started sucking and rooting and grinding his hips on him.

"Kookie please, I need you"tae said rubbing and squeezing Jungkook's body parts seductively making his lose his mind.

"Take me inside babe, let me have you" Tae said in a sexy tone and Jungkook froze.

Did I hear him right? No right? He didn't just say what I thought he- Jungkook thought then shook his head in denial.

They both walked to the door and Jungkook quickly open the door and they walked inside.

"Let's me get some water to calm you down"Jungkook said putting Tae down on the living room couch and left for the kitchen.

Unknown to him, as he walked away Tae was staring at his ass thinking of all the way he could fuck the living hell out of it.

"Ok love, have th-"Jungkook said as he came out but was dumbstrucked by what he saw.

Tae was butt naked, jerking off fast and hard. He was stroking at a fast pace making his dick more hard, veiny and purple. Tae throw his head back and groaned deeply as he was reaching his reaching his climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... JUNGKOOK"Tae screamed as he came long ropes which stained his hands and torso.

"Babe?"Jungkook's whispered in shock because who wouldn't? He has never seen his Tae like this before. It was totally new.

Tae heard him and and looked over at him with red hungry eyes and smirked and Jungkook felt kinda scared at that smirk. His boyfriend stood up from the couch and walked towards him slowly with a hard standing dick on his torso, dripping precum.

"T- tae b-babe, why are you behaving like t- this?"Jungkook said flustered walking back slowly away from him.

The great and scary Jungkook scared. Hah.

Suddenly, he was grabbed by Tae and slammed on the door with his ass facing Tae's eyes. Tae bit his lips and smacked his thick ass causing Jungkook to moan a bit.

THE HELL? Jungkook shouted as he realized what he just did and was about to turn around when Tae with his surprising strength slammed him back in the door and lifted both his hands on the door, holding them tightly with one hand.

With his other hand, he unbuckled Jungkook's belts and pants. Pulled out his hard dick and stroke him. Slowly.

"Tae, please stop"Jungkook moaned embarrassed at their position and the feeling. But Tae was far gone in the drug and stroked him faster to make him cum.

"You are so hard for me Kookie"Tae said softly with his warm breath in Jungkook's ear and he lost it. Jungkook became a moaning mess and he kept begging for more.

What is wrong with me? You are supposed to be doing this to him not the other way round Jungkook thought thrusting his hips and moaning.

"I'm gonna...cum"Jungkook said as he thrust fast into Tae's hand to cum but unfortunately Tae pulled his hand away.

"Why the fuck did you fucking stop?" Jungkook said angrily and Tae chuckled evilly.

In a deep voice, Tae answered
"because I want to to suck you off" and before Jungkook knew it he was carried like a sack of potatoes bag to the room.