Chapter 10

AUTHOR POV

As Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the office, Jungkook's aura changed to cold and angry. Tae visibly shivered. He was walking with long stride and Tae was trying to catch up with him. They finally reached the door of the meeting hall when Jungkook suddenly turned to Tae and said with a stoic face,"don't say anything unless you are asked, concentrate on what is happening and lastly....don't EVER smile like that to anyone" but me,it make my hurt heart beat he said in his head."Understand?"

"Ye-yes sir, I understand" tae replied in daze at the last statement.

"Good" Jungkook briefly replied and opened the door to see the scum sitting down like he owns the place.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was fucking livid as I walked in long strides to talk to that old dirt bag. He annoys me all the time and just his name make me want to throw up and why the fuck did tae smile like that to my hyung? Does he not know that it's really charming?

Ugh.... What the fuck am I thinking? Focus Jungkook. Just tell him what to do when you get there.

"Don't talk unless you are asked, concentrate on what is happening and...don't EVER smile like that to anyone" but me, it make my hurt heart beat.

There. I fucking said it. Why??? What are you doing to me Taehyung?

He looked shocked at my last statement.

Shit.

"Understand?"I asked to clear the tension in the air.

"Ye-yes sir"he replied in a daze.

"Good"I said opening the door.

I walked in majestically and Mr. Kwon stood up in to acknowledge my presence.

"Ah, Mr Jeon. I see you have arrived. I was waiting for you"the old hag said.

"Tell me what you want Mr. Kwon"I asked emotionless.

"I see you have a ne- Taehyung??" Mr.Kwon asked surprised looking at Taehyung."What are you doing here?"

I looked at Taehyung in question. What is going on here?? I decided to ask him"Taehyung, do you know Mr Kwon?"

"Yes sir. I do. He's my ex boss you asked about during the interview sir" tae replied looking down.

"Oh, really?"I asked. Tae nodded still looking down.

I looked back at Mr. Kwon looking at tae in a lustful way and I just had the urge to pluck his eyes out. I think I now know what why Tae left. Disgusting piece of shit. I got and angry at his disgusting behavior and yelled, MR KWON!!

He simply looked at me calmly and then cleared his throat not even feeling embarrassed.

He then said"let's begin Jungkook".

"Go on, you are wasting my time"I said with my teeth grizzling in anger.

"Ok. I want a full refund for my car" he simply said smirking.

"No"I simply said in anger about to leave immediately.

"Why not? The car has troubles starting sometimes and the stirring wheels are too stiff and I can't afford to get into an accident you know. It might put your company in jeopardy" he said smirking at my angry face.

"You and I know that on that day you both the car, you clearly told me not worry about testing and now you want a full refund? What kind of business man are you?"I asked angrily.

It seems my anger was fueling his pride and ego because his smirk just got more creepy. He then looked at tae with his creepy smirk and asked,"my dear tae, don't you think I should get a refund?"