Chapter 6

BACK AT THE CAFE

The cafe was packed with a lot of people since they arrived. They have been working non stop with no breaks. It's currently 5:35pm and they haven't stopped to take a breather. They never have this much customers before but it good for business though.

"Taebear, you look really tired. Why don't you take a little rest huh?" Hobi said.

"No, hyung it's ok. I can manage" tae replied.

"You sure?" Hobi asked again to be sure.

"Yeah"tae replied.

"Say...have you gotten any reply on your job application yet?" Hobi inquired

"Yes, hyung I got a reply from them this morning. So tomorrow morning by 9:00am, I'm already there" Tae answered.

"Really??" Y/n asked with a smile behind Tae as she went toward them.

"Yes" tae said smiling.

"Congratulations, I know you will nail it"y/n said.

"Thanks for your help and support guys" Tae told them.

"It's ok" Hobi and y/n said in unison.

WAITER!!!

"Oh...duties calls guy"tae said as he left them to get their order.

"Hi, welcome to Sweet Jin Cafe. Can I get you anything?" Tae asked with a tired smile.

"Yeah, I would like an espresso, a croissant and your number cutie"the male customer replied smirking and looking at him with lust.

Tae felt awkward and left to get his order. After a while he came back to give the customer what he ordered. He was about to leave when the customer harshly pulled his wrist.

"Let go of my wrist sir"tae said panicking.

"Don't be scared darling, I just want your number and maybe have good time with you later"he replied.

The customer was really gripping his wrist tightly and Tae was sure it was going to leave a nasty bruise later. All the other customers attention was now on both of them and Tae didn't like it.

"Let go of my wrist please, its hurting" he begged.

"Give me your number and I'll-" he was saying before he got interrupted by a loud shout.

JIN POV

Wow, it is absolutely terrible to hold in pee people. Gosh, I thought my bladder was going to burst from holding it in for so long. Thank heavens though, I'm now relieved.

I walked out of the restroom and proceeded to the counter to help the others. I then noticed everyone attention wasn't on their lunch anymore and looked where they were looking and I saw someone holding Taehyung's wrist and he looked really uncomfortable. I looked around looking for Hobi and y/n but I didn't see them.

I took action and yelled HEY, GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM.

The customer rudely asked, "who the fuck are you??"

"I'm his brother and the owner of this cafe so leave him alone" I angrily replied.

He left tae alone and I notice the bruise already forming in his hand. Tae looked at him with teary eyes and I got mad the more.

"Got find Hobi to check that out" I softly told him.

He left and I turned to the customer ready to give him a piece of my mind.

"What is wrong with you huh? He told to let go yet you decide to bruise his wrist" I asked in anger.

"I just thought he was cute and I asked for his number but he was been a bitch about it" he rudely said to Jin.

WRONG MOVE!!!

"How dear you call my brother a bitch? I want out this place this instant. You are banned from ever coming here" I told the idiot.

"What!! You can't do that. Do you know who I am? Do you know my father? My father is Mr. Kwon. Top three of the top five business men in Korea and you talk to me like that??" the customer screamed at Jin.

"I don't care if your father is Osama Bin Laden or Hitler. I want out of here now" Jin yelled.

"Fine. I'll be back and I'll end your business. Mark my words" he said and left foaming in anger.

Jin exhaled deeply and went to the back to check on Tae.

He got there and saw Hobi and y/n applying numbing cream on tae's wrist as he sniffled

Jin squatted and held his wrist and asked tae if he was ok.

"I'm fine hyung, I can manage. It doesn't hurt that much" he replied cleaning his tears with his sleeve.

"You sure? You can stop working for a while if you want" Jin said worriedly.

"No, let's continue hyung. Besides, it getting dark anyways, we will soon leave" tae replied.

"Ok. Let's continue" Jin said.

"Who was the idiot that did this by the way?" Hobi asked with a frown.

"Just some idiot that thinks the world revolves around his stupid ass" Jin replied with a frown.

"I banned him too, so don't worry about seeing him any time soon" Jin said looking at his brother.

"Good, he deserves it"y/n said in a mad tone.

"Calm down guys, let go back to work" tae said.

"Ok,ok"Hobi said as they left.

MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE

Namjoon sat down in front of Jungkook to talk about Mr. Kwon car issues and refund.

"I came to talk to you about Mr. Kwon car issues Jungkook" Namjoon started.

"I heard about it from my secretary this morning. What does that dirt bag thinks of himself? Just because his company is the 3rd in the top 5, he thinks he can sabotage my business?" Jungkook asked in an angry tone.

"What do you think I should do Jungkook? I can't possibly give him a refund and he has threatened to ruin our business, saying he will give a bad review about our cars" Namjoon said in frustration.

"Fucking piece of shit"Jungkook said banging his fist on his table.

"Tell my secretary to make an appointment for me with Mr. Kwon on Monday morning, 9:30am sharp"Jungkook told Namjoon.

"Yes boss" Namjoon replied while standing up.

Namjoon left after that while Jungkook exhaled deeply thinking about what will happen tomorrow when all of a sudden, a cute face from last night came into his mind.

He couldn't stop thinking about that cute face blushing as he talked to him. He seemed really shy. I can't wait to see him tomorrow for the interview.

He took tae's file again and opened it. He soaked in the boy's beauty. He wondered what the boy would look like if he smiled.

Sigh. I think am in lov- wait WHAT?? Why in the world am I thinking like this? I can't possibly- no...no. I'm not. It's impossible and I can't go through what happened three years ago.

I can't fall in love. It's over for me in that department.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That is the end guys...hope you liked it.
Please comment and vote for this story.
7 days left for a bts member birthday 🎉🎊. Guess who it is....

Bye.