Chapter 25

Hey guys, it seems we are getting to fluff already. So let's get it. Long chapter ahead.
______________________________________

Taehyung was...

Kissing him!!!???

Jungkook's eyes went full blown wide at tae's actions. He literally froze like an icicle. Tae lips were so soft and warm if it was cold and Jungkook thought it was delicious. He nearly whimpered when tae stopped kissing him and looked down and apologized.

"I'm sorry, I should have done th-"tae got cut off by a pair of lips. Jungkook cut him off and kissed him back. Tae immediately kissed him back, putting his hands around Jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss while Jungkook held tae's waist to pull him closer. They both felt warm and fuzzy with a zoo of butterflies in their tummy.

Mother nature called and they pulled away breathing deeply in need of oxygen. They kept staring at each other's eyes, nothing saying anything. But Tae decided to speak,"meet me tomorrow night by 9:00pm at Seoul park near the ice cream shop, we need to talk". After saying that he pecked Jungkook's lips and ran back to the apartment.

Jungkook just stood there staring at him as he ran. When he didn't see him anymore, he jumped into his car and drove off.

When tae got inside, he saw Hobi, Jin and y/n sitting in the living room waiting for him."How did it go?"Y/n asked."I gave him the blanket and sent him home"tae replied sitting down.

Tae turned to Jin looking at him with sad eyes,"hyung, I'm sorry if I made you mad by going to him but if I'm honest, I had already forgiven him a long time ago. I only kept quiet because you were trying to protect me and-"Jin cut him off.

"It's ok. I'm going to bed"Jin quietly said and went to his room not saying another word."Let him be tae, he'll come around. He should learn to leave you to your choices, you are not a baby anymore"Hobi assuring him so he won't worry.

"I hope so hyung"tae said sighing softly while rubbing his temple."Go have some rest, tomorrow is another day"Hobi said standing up.

"Have a good night"he said to the both them as they got ready to go their room. Tae was going up the stairs when he y/n said with a teasing smile, "oh...and tae, just so you know, your lips are swollen". She giggles at tae as his eyes widened and ran away to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook had just arrived at his house and walked in to see Namjoon and Yoongi with Jimin watching TV in the living room. Jimin noticed him first and gasped at his poor choice of clothing.

"Oh my god Jungkook"he exclaimed. Namjoon and Yoongi heads snapped to direction of the door and saw Jungkook shivering in his thin clothes.

They ran to him and made him sit down. His body was really cold and they were getting worried at his silence and health all together. "Jungkook, what happened and why are you dressed like this?"Yoongi asked holding the blanket he was given.

They all gasped when Jungkook collected the blanket, placed it on his chest and started sobbing."H-hyung, he...he... I-I,"his sobbing couldn't let him talk at all. So, they tried to calm him down and after a while he cooled down a bit.

"Jungkook, tell us what happened? Where did you go to? We have been calling you"Namjoon questioned him. "I went to see him hyung"Jungkook replied.

"Who? Taehyung?"Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded slowly, sniffling."I followed him to his house and begged to have just 5 minutes with him. I was granted that and I confessed my feelings to him"Jungkook croaked out.

"Oh, Jungkook... I'm sorry"Jimin hugged him tenderly thinking tae did not accept him.

"No hyung. Just when I thought he didn't want me anymore, he came after me as I left. I was close to my car when I felt him cover me with a blanket and back hugged me. It felt so warm and good hyung. I can't remember the last time when I felt warm and fuzzy"Jungkook confessed with a little smile.