Chapter 3

THE NEXT DAY

SEOKJIN POV

I can't believe Tae would hide such a big thing from me.

Does he not trust me enough to handle it?

Why didn't he just tell me?

I'm not scary to talk to or am I?

Sigh.

I'll just not say anything to him when he comes down for breakfast.

AUTHOR'S POV

He went downstairs to start breakfast still thinking about last night.

He was making his and Taehyung food when he heard a soft voice saying...

"H-hyung"... tae called.

TAEHYUNG POV

"H-hyung... g-good morning" he said.

His hair was in different directions, eyes puffy and red and voice husky. He had been crying all throughout the night and had hardly slept a wink.

"Hmm..." Jin replied briefly looking at him

Jin wanted to hug and tell him everything was alright but he decided to ignore him as punishment.

"Sit down and eat your breakfast before it gets cold. We need to be at the cafe in one hour", he coldly said and sat down to his own food.

Taehyung's lips started trembling and his eyes got watery at his hyung's cold tone.

"Hyung, I know I made a terrible mistake by keeping this away from you but please forgive me. Don't ignore me" he cried.

Jin looked at him and his heart broke to pieces seeing his brother's face stain with tears.

He then said to Tae, "eat and we'll talk".

Taehyung sniffled, "o-ok h-hyung".

7 minutes later, they were both done eating and Tae offered to wash the dishes. After he was done, he sat next to his Jin to listen what he has to say.

"I can't say I am not mad at you tae because I am. Do you know how pathetic and useless I felt last night? I made a promise to mom and dad to always protect you from danger no matter what it costs but last night made me realize that I couldn't keep that promise intact" Jin said.

"I-I am terribly sorry jinnie hyung. I promise I will tell you everything that happens from now on" tae said in a sad voice.

"Are you sure? Because I don't think I can handle any more lie tae, please" Jin pleaded with a cracked voice.

"I'm sure hyung, am sure" Tae assured him.

"Ok then, stop crying. I don't like it. Now smile for me" Jin requested

Taehyung cleaned his face and smiled his billion dollar boxy smile.

"There it is" Jin said smiling.

Tae blushed and whined "hyuuuunnng".

"What"Jin asked innocently.

"Hyuuuunnng stop teasing me" tae whined.

"Ok...ok I'll stop. Go take a bath and get dressed, we are almost late"Jin told him.

Taehyung skipped every step as he wanted upstairs to start his morning routine.

"I can't stay made at you can I?" Jin thought.

AT JEON JUNGKOOK MANSION

"Mr. Choi are you ready?" Jungkook said

"Yes sir and your car is ready sir" Mr. Choi replied.

"Let's go" Jungkook said.

His driver opened the car door him and shut it as Jungkook entered. He went to the drivers seat and zoomed off.

10 MINUTES LATER

Jungkook arrived at the company at exactly 8:00am sharp.

His employees bowed to him as he arrived into the building and as usually he ignored them, going straight to his private elevator, straight to the top floor.

(A/N the building is a 10 story building)

The got to the top floor and called Jimin.

"Mr. Park?" he called

"Good morning sir...may I help you" Jimin inquired

"My office. Now." he said.

"Right away sir"Jimin replied

Jimin went into the office a minute after he called him.

Jungkook inquired, "tell me my schedule for today".

"Ahh, yes sir"Just a moment Jimin said bringing out his notepad.

"So, you have a 10:00am breakfast meeting with Mr.Kwon about a car deal, a 2:00pm meeting with Mrs. Min for her customized ring from you and for the rest of day, you some documents to sign and emails to answer" Jimin ended.

"Ok...what about the PA position?" Jungkook asked

"Yes...that has been done sir. I'm just waiting for their replies." Jimin replied.

"Ok... it's 8:30 am now, I don't have anything to do, so get me some of the documents and send me some of the emails so that I'll start from there first" Jungkook requested.

"Right away sir and umm...have you eaten sir" Jimin asked.

"No, but don't worry am fine" Jungkook assured

"Ok sir"Jimin said and left.

After a while he was sent the email and documents. So, he drowned himself in work.

JIMIN POV

How do you expect me to no worry about you Jungkook?

AT SWEET JIN CAFE

"Taehyung...table 3 needs to order" Hobi said.

"Ok hyung, I will be right there" tae replied.

He left the what he was doing and went straight to table 3.

"Hello... welcome to Sweet Jin Cafe. What would you like?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, thank you. I would like a cup of tea and a slice of strawberry cake" the female customer requested.

He wrote it down and said...

"Alright...just 3 minutes please"and he left.

After 3 minutes, he came back with her order and served her.

"Thank you" she said.

"It's ok... enjoy" he happily said and left.

It was lunch time when Hobi called Tae and said "Have this" pulling out a paper from his pocket with JOB VACANCY written boldly above it.

"JK Jewels and Cars Enterprise is in need of a PA and I want you take this job" said Hobi

"Hobi..." Jin started

"It's ok hyung, I made enquires about the company from people around and I was told everyone was nice but jut that the boss was mean but never said anything about harassment. So no worries there" said Hobi.

"Thank you hyung" said Tae

"It's ok, just fill in the requirements and apply Hobi said.

Taehyung quickly went to the back to peacefully apply because according to the notice it was ending in 2 days so he has a chance of been accepted.

He quickly filled everything and left the back to continue his work.

In his mind, all could do was pray to God that he got accepted in the company. He really can't afford to be a burden to his brother even though he knows he is not but been a grown adult he would like to get a job to support his hyung at home and take care of him in return.

----------------------------------------------------------
Will tae get the job?
I hope so...

And the siblings moment wasn't touching that much was it🤔??