Chapter 35

Long chapter ahead
A/n: guys, when they were sent the invitation cards for the event, I didn't put the time the event was supposed to start so let's just assume it's by 3:00pm and the staffs can bring a plus one if they want ok?
______________________________________

It was finally the D-Day.

Everyone (staffs) who had time to attend and their plus one were getting prepared for the big event. They all went from mall to mall to buy the best, bragged to their friends and family and such (a/n why did I write this last part?🤨)

Back in Jin and Tae's apartment was chaos. The other two bottoms, Y/n and Jimin were all over the place. They had all planned to surprise their boyfriends yesterday so they decided to meet at Jin and Tae's apartment.

Luckily, Jimin and Y/n were very fast make up artists so dressing up was a quick one. But for Jin and Tae...well, they had their work cut out for them😤😤.

Jimin was busy taking care of tae's hair and makeup while y/n was in charge of Jin. Taking care of Jin was fine but Tae 😒😒...(bombastic side eye)

"Taehyung, stop moving your eyes too much or do you want me poke your eye by accident"Jimin scolded in annoyance.

"Hyuuuunnng, do you have to brighten or thicken everything? It's exhausting. A simple makeup is fine you know"Tae like a child.

"Yah, keep quiet and sit still. Y/n just finished my makeup and it didn't take her up to 15 minutes to be done"Jin scolded.

"But..."Tae whined again.

"Tae,stop being stubborn. Look at the time, it's almost 2:20pm and the event starts by 3:00pm and you are not prepared for anything so..."y/n was saying when Tae's phone rang.

Tae took it and answered after looking at the callers ID.

Jungkook🥰💞

"Hey baby".

Taehyung😇❤️💞

"Hi".

Jungkook🥰💞

"How are things coming up? Are you ready?"

Taehyung😇❤️💞

"Well...not really (tae nervously laughed)"

Jungkook🥰💞

"Why? Are you nervous, my love?"

Taehyung😇❤️💞

"Just a little bit, I just have a bad feeling about something"(oh Tae 😔)

Jungkook🥰💞

"Everything will be fine, I'll be with you all the time ok?"

Taehyung😇❤️💞

"Ok. If you say so".

Jungkook🥰💞

"Alright. Quickly prepare because, I and the guys are coming in an Aventador Stretch Limo to pick you all up right now".

Taehyung😇❤️💞

"REALLY!!??"

Jungkook🥰💞

"Yeah my love. So, get ready cause the venue is out of town hence a bit far".

Taehyung😇❤️💞